BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
I'm wearing it right on my face lol all I can say is I like it so far. I put some of it on my sisters hair because she has a lot of dandruff on her scalp and I saw the difference right after the first try on her hair. Her scalp is now really clean and face too! Recommend it if u want to clean your face and hair
Rachel M.
AMAZING! I've never used a product that worked so well after just one time. It leaves your skin looking pretty red after you use it but it's only because it clears out your pores so effectively. The redness goes away after about an hour. This is the only masque you will ever want to use ever again.
lisa p.
Pell City, AL
It suggests mixing in apple cider vinegar. It is more smooth with the vinegar, more clumps with water. Definitely watch time if you have sensitive skin! My daughter loves this mask. I have super sensitive skin, so I will no longer use it. Giving high marks for my daughter!
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
This clay is so amazing I love it!! I mix mine with apple cider vinegar. I use it as a mask and It does amazing work to your skin. I even use it to wash my hair. You place it on your hair and wash it off before it dries and it takes out all that dirt and impurities. A lot of people use this from head to toe. Its a great product and long lasting.
Becca S.
13778
I recently bought this mask on amazon for $12. I have used it only 2 times but so far it works nicely! It is a very nice textured mask you mix with water or apple cider vinegar, which is easy to get your hands on! It does leave your skin dry but that's normal just use a great moisturizer!
Charnell F.
I recently started using this mask and it works great for my oily skin. I mix it with apple cider vinegar and leave it on for about 20 minutes twice a week. My acne scars are fading fast and my skin feels tighter. This is the only mask that I could feel working while it was on my face.
Tiffany A.
Campobello, SC
This is the most amazing mask I've ever used. It really does pulsate. It's a bit hard to mix using a utensil so I shake it in a plastic container instead. It cleans my face and it exfoliates it as you wash it off. My face comes out super clear and smoothr than it's ever been.
Christine L.
Los Angeles, CA
Listen fools- GlamGlow is way too high a price point. This here is a great compromise and does the EXACT same thing. You can use water or apple cider vinegar (I'm partial to the latter), and it gets the job done. Just do it.
Anna M.
South Beach
You can actually feel your face pulsating from this mask which means it's working! I mix my mask powder with apple cider vinegar for an extra kick in the concoction. I leave it in for 15 minutes and it dries up. Once it does and your face feels tight is when it's time to wipe off with warm water. Perfect for at home spa.
Lisa M.
Staten Island, NY
I love this face mask! I heard great things and decided to buy it for myself.
I mixed 2 ounces of the clay powder to 1 ounce apple cider vinegar and 1 ounce water. I feel this ratio is better for my skin type
The first time I used it I used equal parts powder to acv and it was a little too drying on my face.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.