BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
CAMILLE A.
Dallas, TX
Life changing product! I use to suffer from terrible cystic acne, and this has worked wonders for me. I use this every other day, especially when I'm feeling hormonal or just feel a break out coming on. I have oily/combo skin and this really helps to tame it all down and leaves it feeling so soft and smooth!! I honestly suggest it to everyone!
Elissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
This clay mask is amazing. I use it once a week and I have already started seeing great results for my skin. It does make my skin very red immediately after, but it goes away after a little bit. This product is great for people with normal acne for cleaning out your pores and for a fun at-Home spa day. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amy L.
Best facial mask I've used. Works well with water or apple cider vinegar. Stronger feeling with the vinegar. You can literally feel it sucking all that has built up in your pores. I recommend this for anyone and everyone. Also, put the powder in your bath water for a detox effect.
Sid W.
Love!! I love this mask!! I usually apply it with apple cider vinegar (the vinegar will not be a pleasant smell but it's worth it) and the mask makes my skin look great!! It removes everything from your skin! Everything! I use it once or maybe in some cases twice that's all. Also the price is very affordable!! Look it up in amazon and you'll find it!! Recommend it!
Sheryl G.
las vegas
heard so much wonderful things about this facial mask so I decided to try it out for myself. It works best with apple cider vinegar and cleans out your pores and leaves your skin super soft and blemish free. make sure to have a moisturizer in handy though because it's very drying!
C. D.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wow this stuff is amazing! You mix this with equal parts of apple cider vinegar. I love how this comes as a powder so it never dries out. I have the 2 lb tub which only cost me $11. This will last forever! My face has never felt so soft and smooth! Your face will be red afterwords but it fades quickly. Seriously you need this
Cameron W.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is heaven. You can use it as the base for any type of mask and it leaves your skin feeling so tight. I just ran out of my first container and I'm going to reorder for sure. It's the cheapest on Amazon so I'd get it there.
THIS IS THE BEST MASK IN THE WORLD OH MY GOSH. It hurts like a son of a gun when it dries completely but u can see all the oil being sucked out of your pores. (Those lil dark dots on the mask) your skin is red after bc of the great blood circulation. Try it
Amanda V.
After reading many reviews on Aztec Healing Clay, I decided to try it for myself. I mixed a 1:1 ratio of it and Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar! It works so well! You truly feel it pulsating! The first time I tried it, I saw that it pulled all the dirt to the surface of my skin. So, you have to wait until about the third time to see your beautiful clear skin shine through. Use moisturizer afterwards because it does tend to dry your skin. I use it about every week and it has kept my skin clear!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.