BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
valeria h.
Stockton, CA
I was skeptical when I first tried this I had always used the Mint Julep and loved it but this was is pretty intense. Love the outcome of it when mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar.
It is a bit harsh for my skin so I just alternate between this one and the Mint Julep every week.
I like using it once a week. I bought a jar earlier this year and I still have a good amount of product in there.
Mirian E.
Monroe
This face mask it the best mask I have ever used in my life. Everytime I put on this mask I feel like my skin is being cleaned. I have been using this for 3 months and my skin have been clearing up and feeling new and it's been amazing. The mask is best used (in my opinion) with cold apple cider vinegar. I cannot express how much I love this mask. Never use metal with this mask.
Kelsey C.
Euless, TX
This mask is the best! You can really feel it cleaning out your pores! It leaves your skin so soft. I have very sensitive skin so I mix it with half apple cider vinegar half water. I use it about once a week for 15 min. Make sure you drink water and moisturize after!!
Audrey A.
This is the most powerful thing to have ever touched my face. It is so deep-cleaning and rich. It literally pulses with your skin, forcing out blockage. It is VERY powerful though, so if someone broke out from this, it's because they didn't properly moisturize! You have to replace so much afterwards. For oilier people, this is holy grail. Incredible. And all natural.
Dree A.
West Covina, CA
Omg! This clay mixed with organic apple cider vinegar is amazing. It left my skin hydrated, tight,soft and glowing. Had a mask party and everyone walked away feeling likeca winner. This mask delivers amazing results.
Qiana S.
Detroit
When I first used this mask, I could feel my skin tightening but then I felt my skin itch very badly. So I thought I was allergic to it but I did some research and I found out that it was because I left it on for too long. Other than that, I don’t really see good results while using this product. I don’t know if it’s because I’m doing it wrong or what
Sol K.
Oh my lord this stuff is the bomb. I love it so much. It pulls everything everything out and I adore the slightly strange pulsating feeling. It is such an amazing mask I can't say enough good things about it. I prefer it with apple cider vinegar a ton better but even with water it is awesome! Oh and not to mention dirt cheap. It is the perfect mask!!
Elissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
This clay mask is amazing. I use it once a week and I have already started seeing great results for my skin. It does make my skin very red immediately after, but it goes away after a little bit. This product is great for people with normal acne for cleaning out your pores and for a fun at-Home spa day. I would definitely recommend this product.
CAMILLE A.
Dallas, TX
Life changing product! I use to suffer from terrible cystic acne, and this has worked wonders for me. I use this every other day, especially when I'm feeling hormonal or just feel a break out coming on. I have oily/combo skin and this really helps to tame it all down and leaves it feeling so soft and smooth!! I honestly suggest it to everyone!
Lena C.
Bakersfield, CA
I mix the healing clay with apple cider vinegar and use the finish product as a face mask and hair mask. I absolutely love it! It's great for my black/white heads and split ends! Great mask. It's gotta be the best one out there
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.