BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Tenika V.
I love this product! Even bought my sister some! It's crazy affordable and works wonders on your skin! When I first used this product my pores were getting out of control! I was using it twice a week and two weeks in you could noticeably see the difference in the size of my pores and plus helped with my blackheads! Seriously if your looking for a great mask for cheap, this is the on!!! It worked better to mix it with apple cider vinegar vs water. But you can use either it says on the directions.
Patty C.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this product because there was SO many reviews and raves about it. Its super affordable (less than $10) but i dont see a huge difference in my skin. Use it with Apple cider vinegar, 1-2x a week. Dont really notice anything about it, it doesnt break me out but it doesnt prevent pimples either. It does feel like its sucking all the moisture out of your skin. Which i would think is a good thing, since i have SO much oil but the next day my skin is only a little less or just as oily
Daniela Y.
This 2lb jar retails for about $11 and trust when I say it will take almost 2 yrs to use up. The direction say to use 1/4 of a cup but that's waaay too much. All you need is 1 to 2 tablespoons and equally mix it with Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. I use the brand "Braggs." It does have a funky smell to it btw. Then you spread it on your face 10 to 20 min. It doesn't feel like any other masks, it tingles but you feel your blood circulating almost. And it dries to the point where you feel like you got botox. But afterwards, your face feels super soft. Anf EVERYTHING gets pulled out. My pores on my nose aren't even noticeable. I highly recommend this stuff!
Michelle W.
Stillwater, OK
I love this mask so much! I use it with apple cider vinegar. I have suffered from acne for about ten years and this product makes me think there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have only been using this product for a few weeks but it's already made a drastic improvement! I have already recommended it to people.
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
I have used this about twice and let me tell you it works! My bumps have gone down and are no longer red. I love it. I mix this with apple cider viniger. Its the best.
Mary Kate R.
Charleston, SC
This a great product and you cant beat the price. It is very effective and does a great job of getting the gunk out of your skin. It does stink though and thats my only issue with it. But overall a great product for an amazing price and if I ever run out (which I'm not sure I will because its a ton of product) I will repurchase
Nini T.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. This product will help your ance, but especially your pores. I have used this product so many times and each time and I can see the differences. I bought this product on Amazon for $11 or $15 and it took them 2-3 days to shipped it to me. You'll only use it once-twice a week, so this product will last for about a year.
Lauren B.
I swear by this mask! It has completely cleared up my skin in a little less than a month. If you mix it with water it gets clumpy and isn’t as affective so make sure to mix it with vinegar! You’re also not supposed to use a metal bowl or metal mixing tool because the alloys in the metal can affect the mask, but I use an old cheap makeup brush to apply and stir and the metal piece that holds the bristles in hasn’t affected it in any way, at least from what I’ve noticed!
nikki m.
Warning! this will break you out for the first week as it brings all the gunk out of your face, once you get past it, your skin stays clear and clean and i have never felt my face so soft. i highly suggest that you have a very good moisturizer on hand for afterwards and it will leave your face red for about 30 min after you rinse it off. it is messy but i will not live without this ever!
valeria h.
Stockton, CA
I was skeptical when I first tried this I had always used the Mint Julep and loved it but this was is pretty intense. Love the outcome of it when mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar.
It is a bit harsh for my skin so I just alternate between this one and the Mint Julep every week.
I like using it once a week. I bought a jar earlier this year and I still have a good amount of product in there.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.