BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
kiah v.
I love this product. I prefer to mix it with ACV instead of water for a more powerful mask. It leaves the skin feeling purified and a bit tight so be sure to follow up with the oil/moisturizer of your choice.
Marie C.
This product works wonders! Mixing it with apple cider vinegar makes this mask pore refining and my complexion has never been calmer and clearer! Bought it off of amazon and I will never buy another mask!
Renee E.
Georgetown, KY
This. Is. Magic. I’ve struggled with acne my entire life. Compared to the hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of treatments, cremes, and pills from dermatologists; this clay is a million times better! I would recommend to EVERYONE. (Works best with raw apple cider vinegar rather than water despite the awful smell)
Nicole S.
dania
It’s fun to mix and use. It also helps with my eczema. I first learned of it when I was trying to combat and cure my eczema. I use it on my face but also on different parts of my body. Oh, and I’ve also used it on my hair.
Jen D.
When they say this mask will make your face pulsate they were not lying ! My skin felt amazing and firmer after I used this! It’s very inexpensive and will last you FOREVER. This will always be one of my top face masks !!
Cameron T.
Atlanta
This mask is a great product. On acne prone skin it helps to clear up the acne and it also helps with oil production in oily skin so I would recommend this to people who have oily or acne prone skin. It is also ok if you have sensitive skin but I would recommend using water instead of apple cider vinegar.
Anabelle E.
This is by far the best mask I’ve ever used. I mix the powder with apple cider vinegar and apply for 20 minutes. Your face will literally pulsate. This helped my skin get clear very fast.
Bethany C.
Madison
I make my own face mask out of this product! I add activated charcoal and water to create a thick paste! Put it on for 15 minutes and it dries up very hard on the face. I rinse off in a hot shower or with a very warm, wet washcloth. My skin is always SO soft!!
Gladys E.
Amazing product! Shrinks pores and clears blemishes! I love to mix it with organic apple cider vinegar. I use it about 3 times a week & you definitely get a lot & it's good for several uses! 10/10 truly recommend this to everyone.
Madeleine A.
Savannah
My favorite! My go to! My trophy! It takes a little bit of effort and time to wash off but that’s only because it’s so strong. I use it about once a week and usually when I have harsh break outs.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.