BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Jordan S.
Waltham
Following the instructions stated on the container I mixed it with the Apple cider vinegar. When you apply it on the face it sometimes takes a while to dry if it is too thick. Also it can be painful to remove on areas with peach fuzz.
Emma K.
Washington, DC
If you do it right, it works. Don't do it too often, try to use apple cider vinegar (found on Amazon) and put on a *thin* layer. Afterwards you feel like you've accomplished something with your life.
Riley A.
Plano, TX
Super drying but does wonders on my acne and uneven texture. Used with ACV it’s super relaxing and tightening. Also helps to get the poison out of bug bites! I love this stuff and use it every week.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is the best purifying mask ever! It works best when used with apple cider vinegar instead of water, which is how I always use it. It pulls EVERYTHING out of your pores, and if you leave it on long enough your face will literally pulsate. It's not uncomfortable though - I absolutely love the way it feels. You can definitely tell it's working! It dries out my skin a little so I always use a moisturizer after. Also, it leaves my face a little red... my sister told me I looked sunburned after I used it. But that goes away pretty quickly and your skin looks and feels amazing! You get TONS of product and it's so inexpensive for such a good mask!!!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Love this powerful powder. I would even compare this mask to almost have the same effect as the hanacure masks. It is tightening and also helps clean out pores. Definitely your bang for your buck.
Kimberly G.
Miami
I've been using this for about 35 years and it's still the best mask I've ever used. Be sure to mix it with apple cider vinegar -- it will mix better and work better. A genius product from nature.
Kate L.
bloomsburg
I LOVE this mask! You mix it yourself which I really like. You can mix it with water or apple cider vinegar. I use vinegar and love what it does to my skin. I notice I have much fewer breakouts when I use this mask once a week!
Kimberly N.
Amazing clay mask base. I love to mix this with raw honey and activated charcoal. It is in powder form and you have to mix it with a liquid like Apple Cider Vinegar, but it really isn't a hassle.
kiah v.
I love this product. I prefer to mix it with ACV instead of water for a more powerful mask. It leaves the skin feeling purified and a bit tight so be sure to follow up with the oil/moisturizer of your choice.
Marie C.
This product works wonders! Mixing it with apple cider vinegar makes this mask pore refining and my complexion has never been calmer and clearer! Bought it off of amazon and I will never buy another mask!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.