BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...4 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Rachel R.
Where do I start?! I’m acne prone, combo skin type so after seeing and reading the great testimonials on the internet I decided to give this a try. Literally the best mask I have ever tried. I was suffering a bad breakout and used this three or more times a week, and my pimples cleared up significantly! I use this at least once a week, and when I feel a more than usual amount of breakouts coming on, I use it every other day until my face clears up. I use with apple cider vinegar with the mother as well. The mask tightens your face and your face almost starts to pulsate a little bit. After 20min, wash off and let your skin be for a few minutes before continuing with your skincare routine. AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing ClayThis is a now a non-negotiable in my skincare routine! If you’re struggling with oily skin, and annoying breakouts, please give this mask a try.
Margot B.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Don’t let the cheap price tag on the Aztec Healing Clay Mask fool ya, it is by far the best mask I’ve ever tried! To start, I have combination skin that tends to be more on the dry side and acne is not a primary concern. The mask comes in a powder form and requires you to mix it and add either water or apple cider vinegar...always use ACV! Also, the mask loses its magic if you use a container or mixing utensil that is made from metal, so don’t! Once you mix it, you start to feel like a chemist because the somewhat paste like mask starts to bubble. This is the perfect time to put it on your face...it feels like a subtle version of pop rocks at first! You leave the mask on for around 20 minutes while it hardens! Now when you wash the mask off, do NOT be alarmed if your face turns bright red and stays that way for several minutes. With that being said, this is NOT the mask to do right before a big night out! However, your skin will feel tight, refreshed, and so smooth after using this mask!!
Tuwanna M.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Aztec healing clay. I don’t add anything but water and it works wonders. Once the clay dries on the face you can literally see the black heads raised from your skin. It feels slimy if you use your hands for application. I used this when I felt that soreness from an pimple coming and after using the clay no pimple showed up. Amazing! My face looks clearer and more radiant after using this. I wouldn’t recommend using it too much. I use it about every two weeks.
Nessa C.
new york
Purchased at: Amazon
If you have oily skin that’s prone to break outs, this stuff will save you. I use it 1-2 times a week or if I feel like my skin is about to break out. I find it works best when mixed with apple cider vinegar rather than water (it also mixes easier). You can literally feel it drawing the impurities from your skin. I use it right after removing make up and cleansing my face before bed and wake up with a noticeable improvement in my skin!
Lindsay R.
LOOOOVE this stuff. Last time I checked, it has over 12 thousand reviews on Amazon, most 5 stars! I use it about 1-2x per week mixed with apple cider vinegar (mixes and works best with) and a couple drops of lavender or tea tree oil. Yes your skin will be red after but that’s because of the blood flow. If I have any inflamed pimple or any little clogged pores, they literally disappear after using this. I also use on my armpits (weird I know) because sometimes my deodorant irritates me and it helps draw out any toxins. It’s very messy and I advise you to be careful with clogging the drains but once you figure that out (I like using a warm wet washcloth to wipe it off and then wait til the towel is dry to shake off excess clay) you will not be disappointed! Rinse face with cool water after and apply any serums/creams. I just bought my third tub. THAT’S how much I love it
morgenne c.
Georgetown, TX
I absolutely love this product! This mask is very inexpensive (under $9) for a whole pound of product! I tend to mix it with apple cider vinegar like it recommends on the packaging and my face feels so tight after application. I use this mask at least two or three times a week especially when I have a breakout and it really clears up my skin! Make sure to follow it with a moisturizer though so your skin doesn't dry out!
Sara A.
Saugus, CA
I really like this mask! While it was a weird sensation the first time I used it because it really tightens your skin, after washing it off, my skin felt so nice and smooth!
Sheela V.
One of the most popular masks on amazon. Makes my skin soft and seems to clear up sebaceous filaments on my nose, but other than that I'm not sure this mask does a ton for me. It's messy to mix and remove, so I don't use it that often, but I'm usually pretty pleased with the result when I do. I'll sometimes use it as a spot treatment, which is easier, but I can't really tell if it makes much of a difference.
Heads up, they aren't kidding when they say it'll make your face red. That should fade in like 15-20 min though, in my experience, otherwise it's probably a sensivity/reaction
Char L.
Thornton, CO
Great purifying and clay mask! I always mix mine with apple cider vinegar to get it smooth and blended, I’ll dilute it with water as I’m mixing so that when I put it on the vinegar isn’t so intense that it makes my eyes water. I leave it on until it drys but you don’t have to. It produces a very intense tight pulsing sensation if you leave it on until it drys. It does cause significant redness but that goes away in 30min-1hour and isn’t uncomfortable. The mask can be drying so be sure to wash it off completely and use a good moisturizer afterwards. I’d definitely recommend this if you don’t have super sensitive skin!
Shelby G.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this mask with all my heart, it honestly saved my skin. I was hesitant to buy it because the reviews are pretty split, it either burns your skin or your skin is perfect. I gave it a go and followed the directions exactly as they say. I mixed it with equal parts apple cider vinegar (reduces the pH so it doesn’t burn your skin, this is VERY important to follow!) until it was a loose paste, applied it very thick and left it on for about 30 minutes. It throbs. It tingles. It’s uncomfortable but not at all painful. When I took it off my face was quite red (I recommend doing this at night). I went to bed and when I woke up the 4 big pimples I had on my face were completely gone. Every time I have a breakout with a big event the next day I use this. The price is amazing and the results are amazing.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.