BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Gabby C.
Homewood, AL
I had really bad cystic acne and once I had started using this it really worked each week I was on it. You can find this anywhere online, I got mine from Amazon. I would suggest using Apple cider vinegar with it, but water is great too if you have more sensitive skin. It really helped smooth down my skin and larger pimples.
Evelyn M.
Quincy, MA
My favorite face mask! You combine with water and let sit in your face for 20 minutes and it's really purifying! I even use a bit as a paste on wounds or irritations because you can really feel it healing your skin! All the blood is drawn to that area and it gets warm and pulses!!! Hands down best beauty trend of 2017
Dani D.
roseville
This stuff is the BEST! I have super sensitive/acne prone skin, and not only does this make my skin feel so soft, but it actually relieves my redness and break outs. Use consistently and you will see results! Your skin may be a little red afterwards, but that is totally normal and will go away. Mix with apple cider vinegar!
Alyssa Z.
Glenolden, PA
My secret weapon!!! I literally would be lost without this product. You know when someone's asks what is the product you'd bring on a stranded island? Well, this is that one product. I can't live without it. I'll have few bad break outs and do my mask and the next day they are practically gone!! This product completely changed my life. I battled from pretty bad acne and I had extremely oily skin and digusting black heads until I found this product!!! I use this every other night and it works like magic. Definitely mix it with the apple cider vinegar, the water mixture DID NOT work for me!! Plus apple cider vinegar is so amazing for your skin! My skin isn't extremely oily anymore now that I use this product. It's just amazing!! However If you have Oily sensitive skin, limit to once a week. I wear it for about 20 minutes and rinse off and use the cerave moisturizer cream. I lather that cream all over my face, neck, under eyes etc. BUY IT!! Go on Amazon it's super cheap and lasts such a long time
Bailey B.
Manchester, NH
This mask is amazing! I mixed it with water and APV and it was super effective. Today was my first time using it but I’m going to make it a weekly regiment. I purchased it off Amazon for a very reasonable price and I will be buying it again. My skin feels amazing.
Ashlie H.
Chicago
I love this mask. It is so inexpensive but shows much better results than other masks. My boyfriend and I both use it and we mix the clay with apple cider vinegar to create the mask. It dries with a vacuum-like suction that pulls impurities out of your pores and leaves your skin looking plump without irritation.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
I have really bad problem skin. Acne, oily, dry spots etc. It's frustrating because one product may work but it'll make other issues worse.

This product is the only one I have ever used that I've seen results within the day I used it.

It's a cheaper product, I picked it up 5 dollars for a pound. You mix it in a plastic bowl with a plastic utensil. I use an old tupperware so I can seal up whatever's left to use for spot treatment the next day. You mix it with either water or, my favorite, apple cider vinegar. Then just spread on a medium thick layer. I start thin and just layer it on till it's no longer see through. Then you let it dry. I usually wait till I feel the tingles in my face! Then pat with a warm washcloth until it all is off. I finish it off with a cucumber toner and shea butter for perfect skin!!

The ingredients in this cause your blood skin to flow better so it increases healing and decreases inflammation. There's a lot of other masques on the market that use the ingredients in this but they charge 60 bucks for a quarter of this.

This has been a life saver for me because my skin has caused me such grief. This has truly changed my skin for the better and I suggest it for everyone I meet!!!
Ripal P.
Wisconsin
Love the gift . I was able to feel the difference in 5 min AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing Clay yes it Meet my expectations. I am a first time users for the product. Mixing the clay was a little difficult and has a lot left over. Over all awesome product
Elyssa W.
Garfield Hts, OH
This face mask is awesome. 1st it is extremely affordable. 2nd you get your bang for a cheap buck. 3rd it literally pulls out anything and everything, it's a very intense mask. I come back to it every time I really need some good clearing up of my skin.
When making this mask, you can use either water or ACV. I find that using apple cider vinegar works so much better for my skin. It has clears up my breakouts so faster. Since I've stopped using it, I've notice my skin not being as clear. So I will continue to use this product to keep my skin clear.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.