BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
It's definitely not for everyone, and it wasn't for me. It was too harsh on my combo, acne-prone skin. Redness for an hour after the mask is normal, but my skin was irritated for days to come. My dark spots became darker and my whiteheads did not disappear, on the contrary, I got more of them
Heidi R.
TUCSON, AZ
Love using this mask!!! Super effective and the difference is noticeable after a couple uses. It’s a little tougher on the skin so l would not recommend using I️t more than 2-3 times a week, I️t leaves your face a little red straight after but I️t quickly subsides and leaves you with soft skin
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
This mask is awesome for anyone suffering from problematic skin or just plain need a detox. You can feel your face pulsate as the mask works. Also helps clears pores and helps with skin congestion . Since it has only one ingredient, I feel good putting this on and knowing it will work.
Angela D.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Bessssttt clay mask I have ever used! It makes my skin so nice and and smooth the next day. It's a little hard to get off and doesn't work well when mixed with water (apple cider vinegar works the best). It's the best clay mask I have ever used! You can really feel it working and getting your skin nice and clean! I recommend it for everyone!
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
I have been using this once a week for about 5 months now and I really like it. At first I wasn't too sure because it felt funny like my whole face had a heartbeat lol but I got used to it and I feel like I've seen/felt a difference in my skin and will continue to use it weekly.
Jessica O.
Las Vegas, NM
I highly recommend this mask. Its not only really reasonably priced but its also Versatile (I.e can be used as a facial mask, hair mask etc) and its healing properties are awesome. Anytime my skin is stressed, dry or breaking out I use this and it clears it up in 1-3 days.
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
Feels so amazing on the skin. The smell when mixed with the apple cider vinegar is horrible but it pays off in the end. Your skin comes out feeling so soft and clean. And it looks amazing after. My skin had this beautiful glow/shine but wasn't oily or dry. It's life changing.
Emmie L.
Tucker, GA
This product is a game changer. Excellent value for a huge tub of product. you mix it yourself and can apply it as face mask, foot mask, hair mask or soak in the tub with it. My face has never been healthier or cleaner since using this product! I highly, HIGHLY recommend it!
Gabby C.
Homewood, AL
I had really bad cystic acne and once I had started using this it really worked each week I was on it. You can find this anywhere online, I got mine from Amazon. I would suggest using Apple cider vinegar with it, but water is great too if you have more sensitive skin. It really helped smooth down my skin and larger pimples.
Dani D.
roseville
This stuff is the BEST! I have super sensitive/acne prone skin, and not only does this make my skin feel so soft, but it actually relieves my redness and break outs. Use consistently and you will see results! Your skin may be a little red afterwards, but that is totally normal and will go away. Mix with apple cider vinegar!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.