BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Chanell G.
This mask is so intense! It’s very purifying and clears out my pores really well. A lot of product comes in this pot which is great. I’ve had my tube for over a year and it’s still lasting. I highly recommend moisturizing with a mask and moisturizing serum and a moisturizer after this mask since it’s really powerful.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
This is my absolute favorite face mask! I use it once a week and then use a sheet mask once a week. I mix this product with vinegar to clear up my skin and get out any impurities, and it also tightens up the skin and I am left with a clear and glowing complexion! Just don't forget to moisturize after using this product!
Jussschwan  M.
This is the only clay masks have tried but I absolutely love it. I mix it with apple cider vinegar and water (add vinegar 1st). It works wonders! I like to do the mask close to shower time so I can wash it off in there. Its a lot easier that way. If you can't do it at shower time, I recommend soaking a wash cloth in hot/warm whichever you can handle, and then soaking the dry clay on your face to work it off. That has worked for me, as the mask can be difficult to wash off. It makes your face a little red after but that's normal.

My skin looks and feels much better and I've also used it in my hair. It's so hard to keep my hair moisturizer in the winter! My curls were much less frizzy and very much defined after using the mask in my hair. You just have to rinse the clay out of your hair before it dries. I rave about this stuff all the time.
Shelby C.
Nashville , TN
This is the only mask that I use. It’s all natural and definitely digs in deep to remove as the crap out of your pores. It tightens as it dries which may be uncomfortable if there’s a thick layer on and it’s a hassle to remove. I suggest you take place a warm wet washcloth on your face first before removing.
Briana D.
Burbank
I saw someone on instagram do a clay mask with this and decided to try it because I was curious and the price was pretty affordable. The container isn’t lying when it says you’ll feel your skin pulsate. I could actually feel my pores being opened and cleansed. My face felt and looked amazing after just one use. Not to mention it has all natural ingredients!
Elodie V.
Pompano Beach , FL
I have fallen in love with this clay mask!! It has helped clear my face, and deep cleanse it too. I bought at Thrive Market for less than $5USD!! This clay mask is also amazing for clarifying your hair. So basically it's a 2-in-1 product!!
Anna K.
I love this face mask. At first, I used to mix the clay with just water and I did see some improvement to my scars and acne. Now, I mix the clay with apple cider vinegar (dilute it with some water). With apple cider vinegar, it does wonders to my face. I haven’t seen a single pimple since I used it.
Jakob C.
Chino
This specific type of face mask is one of the best I have ever used. The bottles with just powder that you can mix with water or apple cider vinegar and many other ingredients and reduces pore size to NOTHING. It also leaves your face feeling super smooth and a bit red, but only because it circulated the blood to your face for anti-aging properties.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
It's definitely not for everyone, and it wasn't for me. It was too harsh on my combo, acne-prone skin. Redness for an hour after the mask is normal, but my skin was irritated for days to come. My dark spots became darker and my whiteheads did not disappear, on the contrary, I got more of them
Heidi R.
TUCSON, AZ
Love using this mask!!! Super effective and the difference is noticeable after a couple uses. It’s a little tougher on the skin so l would not recommend using I️t more than 2-3 times a week, I️t leaves your face a little red straight after but I️t quickly subsides and leaves you with soft skin
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.