BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Katherine A.
North Hills, CA
In love! Such a good and powerful mask. When I first tried it out I freaked out because my face was pulsing but once I took it off my skin was glowing and my pores were so much smaller. Definitely worth the hype.
Danielle G.
Claremore, OK
Obsessed with this mask! Use it weekly, makes my skin feel fresh and smooth, deep cleans my pores, I add ACV and a few drops of essential oil. Highly recommend trying this mask for weekly deep cleaning.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
It works very well for me as a spot treatment. It smells awful and is an absolute mess. It dries out my skin a lot if I put it all over my face. I have very very dry skin so this isn’t targeted for me.
Cherilynn S.
Lutz, FL
This is my go to for weekly masks. I mix it with organic apple cider vinegar and leave it on for 20-30 mins. It clears up my occasional acne and shrinks my pores. I even use it on my natural hair once a month and it helps my curls to pop. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Meghan C.
Prescott Vly, AZ
My favorite mask by far! Helps so much with acne and your skin feels so great after! I use it with apple cider vinegar to get a more dramatic result but it’s gentle enough to use a few times a week!
Evita S.
Bethesda, MD
In the world of $200 skin care, there’s a $20 or so mask that stands above them all—if you’re looking for an affordable yet super effective exfoliator and deep cleaning mask, this one is for you!
Michael S.
Omgosh this product is literally a lifesaver. I have used over two jars of this stuff and it works. You can actually feel it sucking the junk out of your pores! I would definitely buy it again!
julia l.
Love love love love did I say love lol. Great for hair, skin, baths you name it! It last forever and has so many beneficial uses. Great price for how long it lasts and how much you get.
Lizzy S.
Los Angeles
I use this mask with both ACV and water and I love it both ways. With ACV it’s a little more intense and I can feel the tingling, so I tend to space those masks out or use it when I want intense spot treatments.
Kristen R.
Gainesville , VA
i LOOOOOVE this face mask you can just feel the gross stuff getting pumped out of your face. if i’m having really bad acne i’ll put this on and wake up the next day with a clear face
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.