BY AZTEC SECRET

• was this really working for any type of skin?1 Answers
  • Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Ashley D.
Saint Johns, FL
So basically I am addicted to this skincare mask! Perfect for every skin type and you can mix it with either ACV or water. It makes your skin super smooth and plush while removing impurities. Perfect for when you travel to get rid of build up.
Ashley T.
Winnabow, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love love this mask. It works so well and a little bit goes a long way. My face does get red after but it does go away after about 30 minutes. I use it with apple cider vinegar and leave on for about 10 minutes.
Jessica C.
Miami
I will use this mask for the of my life. First off, this is 100% natural, no weird or harsh chemicals. I use this once a week and my skin always thanks me for it. It definitely relieves my breakouts and keeps me from future breakouts.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
best face mask i’ve ever used. dries out my acne and tightens my pores in one use. i use this with apple cider vinegar. bought it off ebay for $10. very effective and long lasting. i recommend this to anyone struggling with acne, oiliness, blemishes, etc.
Jacquie C.
Chubbuck
This is an amazing mask! I highly recommend it if your looking for a more natural skin care remedy for acne and it’s great on all skin types! It does tighten and sting a little bit when you remove it but I usually use Aloe Vera gel to moisturize and relax my skin.
member-8b4c4df08
Modesto, CA
TALK ABOUT MIRACLE WORKER! I use this face mask consecutively and wow does it work, it makes my skin soft and also gets rid of my blemishes! I have dark areas on my face this took care of that! I recommend!
Dyondra W.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Love this mask!! Bought it a few months ago and I think it will last me year’s because it has so much product! I try to use this mask once or twice every other week. It really clears out your pores and helps your skin glow!
Alyssa G.
This mud mask works amazingly to clear all of my pores. It clears dirt, minimizes pores, dries pimples, and leaves skin feeling soft and refreshing. It’s easy to mix up and comes off easily with warm water and a wash cloth.
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
My #1 of ALL TIME most favorite mask - ever! I’ve used it for at least 10 years. It is rather intense, but not overly so. Super easy to use & extremely effective. The price cannot be beat by any other mask on the market.
Sarah W.
This mask makes my face glow! Whenever I have a breakout I know when I mix 1 part of the powder clay and 1 part apple cider vinegar and put it on my face, immediately it starts working and I can feel it healing my skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.