BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...4 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Alanna M.
Littleton
I’ve been using this product for about a week now and I’ve seen subtle but significant results. My pores look smaller and my face has less oily shine. I bought it off amazon and it arrived within a couple days, definitely would recommend for problem skin!
Ronni B.
Harleysville, PA
I love this product. It’s a great price for how much product you get. I mix it with apple cider vinegar and let it sit for about 15 minutes. It makes my face feel so clean and soft. If you have sensitive skin be careful, you will have a lot of redness.
Jerrica R.
Marion, IN
love love love this! i bought this a few months ago because i heard so many great reviews about it & i wanted to try it out myself. i’ve tried this with both acv & water. it has cleared up my skin so month these past few months. i love this face mask so much. i would truly recommend it to anyone!!
Maciel C.
Richmond Hill, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I always love the way it leaves my skin! Clean feeling and smooth. My skin always radiates naturally when I use it especially when I’m getting my period and use it during that time. I have sensitive skin so I can’t really use it weekly and use it for about 10-15 not the full 20!
Celeena M.
Paterson, NJ
When i say this mask literally draws out all the gunk in your pores, im not exaggerating. You can literally feel a tugging sensation while out dries. It's so worth it.
Elaine T.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this every couple of weeks because I’m too lazy to use it every week. It’s such an awesome buys since you get A LOT of it. I mainly use it with apple cider vinegar (ACV) but if I’m not in the mood to use such a strong mask, I’ll use water. It definitely helps clear out the pores.
Laura C.
Great product. Mix with a little apple cider vinegar, watch it bubble and apply to face. Sucks out all of the dirt and gunk in your pores. When it dries, it gets really right and tingles and will leave your skin a little red, but super clean and refreshed!
Carey M.
Syracuse
I would give this 50 stars if I could. Perfect clay mask for glowing skin! I use it all year round and my skin always feels tight and refreshed when I'm done. Not to mention it's so affordable! Leaves my face a little red after I wash it off, but that goes away in 30 minutes or less.
Shenna B.
Pineview
This stuff is amazingly great. I use this for my face and also on my natural hair. This stuff makes my natural curls curly and to have an healthy appearance. My skin is oily so I use it for my face and it gives me a wonderful glow😍 . Awesome product. Aztec Healing Clay Mask
Elizabeth C.
East Meadow, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This mask works so well for pulling impurities out of the skin. It does need to be mixed with apple cider vinegar and water to create a thin paste. With continued use, it definitely tightens up the pores. Just make sure to moisturize after.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.