BY AZTEC SECRET

• was this really working for any type of skin?1 Answers
  • Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Allie M.
Ipswich, MA
The holy grail of face masks. It’s about as natural as you can get and the huge jar I bought on amazon is lasting forever. I first used it a couple years ago and have rarely used anything else since. I love trying other masks but this will probably always be my favorite.
Amanda H.
Budd Lake, NJ
If you like clay masks buy this. You get so much for way less than any other face mask out there. I try to use this everyday and when I miss a day I can really see the difference in my skin. I've struggled with acne for over ten years and this helps to keep it in check.
Heather A.
easley
This mask works miracles for my skin!!!!!! If I have any texture of bumpiness whatsoever , this will help to take all the junk and nastiness out. It’s a very intense masks and dries so much you can hardly move your face lol. My favorite mask that works !!!!! The best!
Ashley M.
The best mask for your face AND hair! Not only does it remove dirt, impurities, and dead skin cells from my face; it also defines and moistures my 4b/4c hair! It also has a long shelf life. YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!!! Aztec Healing Clay Mask
Claudia G.
Hyattsville, MD
The absolute best way to get rid of acne and get baby smooth skin. I use it with apple cider vinegar to get the best results. I try to leave it on as long as possible till it is most dry. I never had any bad reactions. Cheap but great product, I will be buying again.
Lisette P.
Los Angeles, CA
Whenever I have those days where all hell breaks loose with my skin, Aztec Secret is my go to mask. When you mix the clay with apple cider vinegar it does smell a bit funky, but the results are worth it! This mask is a lifesaver when it comes to stress breakouts!
Naisa W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you have oily skin, then this is for you! Mixing with just water won’t do it if you are acne prone. For sensitive skin, yes water is great. Mix with apple cider vinegar to help combat acne. I got a nice sized jar for $10.08 on Walmart.com. Shipping is free!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I haven’t had great results from this mask, but it is a decent clay mask. My issue is that it is difficult to mix and apply. I would rather just use a ready made mask for similar results
Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
it. Its like you can really feel the pulsation on your face while it started to dry. Your face ia so soft and smooth. Been using it for only a wk but I love how I see the difference everytime I wash it. I used it 3x a wk. Hope after a month Im gonna see a clearer complexion since I am acne prone.
Alanna M.
Littleton
I’ve been using this product for about a week now and I’ve seen subtle but significant results. My pores look smaller and my face has less oily shine. I bought it off amazon and it arrived within a couple days, definitely would recommend for problem skin!
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.