BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
ChloeAngel c.
Monticello
I love this for my face dosent feel that bad when applying on but does dry on very hard after but leaves skin nice and a tight feel afterward , smooth after a few washes?
chelise G.
Missouri city, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
My go to mask, ESPECIALLY if I feel a breakout coming or I accidentally slept in makeup. It does exactly what it says it does. I only mix it with ACV - that’s the best way to get great handling characteristics - I also feel like the ACV does way more for your skin than water would. This mask is so inexpensive and does way more than a lot more expensive masks do.
Cassidy R.
N Brunswick, NJ
This is the best face mask I’ve ever used. I got it off of amazon for the first time two years ago after seeing it in multiple YouTube reviews. I tried it for myself and really noticed it helped. Of course it hardens your skin and afterwards leaves it a bit red but your face feels refreshed and acne free.
Jessica S.
I love this weird mask—it’s so old school! Definitely don’t forget to use a plastic spoon! I got it on amazon for a great price and I got A TON! I’ll have it for life! I do it weekly and while it can be kind of intense when it’s on, my skin feels awesome and so clean when it’s all over. I love this mask!
Stephanie D.
Oceanside, CA
Wonderful product I’m obsessed!!! Anytime I feel my skin needs a detox I reach for this mask. It’s a great price and value for how many times you can use this product. I also recommend using apple cider vinegar instead of water when activating the clay. It mixes up so well and is more effective with acv.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Omg!! Let me just say I was super scared to try this but it’s BOMB!!! Makes your skin so soft! Fresh! Clean! Open! My blackheads are gone. Pores cleaned and fresh. I used apple cider vinegar with it instead of water. Heard bad about using water do just a FYI. Only leave for 15 mins and BAMMM! Amazing!!
Madi J.
I use this about once a week when my skin really needs some brightening and thorough cleansing. You can mix with apple cider vinegar or water. I use with water just because it doesn’t irritate my skin. I have somewhat sensitive skin. It makes your face red to really red depending what your skin type is like. It says so on the label so don’t be scared!
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Purchased at: Natural Skin Shop
This face mask really help with lowering the amount of breakouts. My skin felt super clean and over time made my skin become more clear. Totally recommend. You should mix with apple cider vinegar for better results
Nia C.
Vallejo, CA
My pores had gotten clogged really bad due to coconut oil and that’s when I discovered the best product ever! After just two weeks of using this my face gotten completely clear. I still use it twice a week. Instead of using it with water I use Apple cider vinegar and a little tea tree oil.
Tiffani R.
It’s literally a healing mask. I’ve had other issues with skin care before and I love to try new things. So whenever I want to try something new I like to have this on hand in case something goes wrong! It clears my face up I’m no time and allows for my skin to breathe. I definitely recommend (only use like once a week or less, it’s strong!)
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.