BY AZTEC SECRET

• Does this face mask work well for combination skin. Did a...3 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to use this product if you have combina...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with apple cider vinegar? Wondering ...3 Answers
Aztec Healing Clay Mask
  • "This stuff works "amazeballs" well for a nice, deep-down clean. It works especially well for those with oily or congested skin. They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 31 reviews
  • "They recommend you mix the clay with raw apple cider vinegar for best results, and I totally agree with this, but if you have sensitive or irritated skin be extra careful because it can and will burn your face." in 16 reviews
Barbara S.
Love this mask and definitely recommend it. I even heard that it took out a bee stinger out of someone's arm, which is insane. The only down side is that u have to sit and mix it with water for a while or else it will be chunky. Either way it is so worth it. The mask one hundred percent cleans your face and leaves it with a healthy glow.
Annie K.
Minneapolis
This mask will honestly change your life. It gets really tight and causes redness after you wash out but it makes your face look radiant and feel soft and cleans out pores better than anything else I have ever used! (Mix with apple cider vinegar for best results)
Kali W.
Milwaukee
This stuff is amazing! Ignore the instruction that it can be used with water though, it becomes clumpy and seems to have no effect on my skin unless it’s mixed with the ACV! I hope this product never changes!
Shelby E.
Aspen , CO
I am OBSESSED with this product. It’s so cheap, and works amazingly. You literally feel the mask pulsing on your skin after about 10 minutes. It’s difficult to get the correct consistency to make it nice and thick on your face but once you do it’s a life changer! I use it a couple times a week at most and my skin has never been better.
Kennedy L.
Inglewood, CA
I love this mask but not for what you think! I use this mask for my HAIR! Whenever I use this mask for my hair it is left softer and more defined. I got this product off of amazon for $10 and it was worth every penny. If you're a curly haired beauty like myself, you NEED this. it locks in moisture and acts as its own detangler.
Alyssa S.
I absolutely love this face mask. I use it once a week and more if I feel my skin getting congested. I have gotten other people to use it and love it as well. Totally worth it!
Kristen L.
I just received this product as a gift and it is really awesome! It’s a huge container and it’s just powder that you can mix with either water or apple cider vinegar. You can literally feel it working as it dries on your face! The only downside is that your face is pretty red when you wash it off and that lasts for about an hour. Afterwards your face feels amazingly soft and clear!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
For the past 7 years two times a month I do a bentonite clay mask mixed with acv. I think it keeps my skin firm, clear, and tightens my pores. In my opinion this is another cult product as it has so many uses other than a face mask. Just google diy bentonite clay and you’ll find toothpaste, deodorant, and hair mask recipes.
Allison B.
I've only used it once so far so I can't say exactly how it is. It says to put it on very thick. I did and it never dried properly. So next time I will apply a normal layer like I would with any other mask. I will say it did bring my blemishes to the surface and my nose pores have stayed relatively small for 3 days.
Neha P.
This is the most powerful mask I ever used! It got rid of my acne in just one try. After washing it off my face didn’t seem to get red in-fact my face got a shade lighter!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth buying?? I have oily but also combo skin.
Grace X.
What's the best place to purchase this mask?
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
Is it okay if i mixed this with water?
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Do you have to mix anything with this to make the mask? thanks
Lucy K.
What is the best way to mix this? I own this and I can never get a consistant texture with water.