AZO Yeast Plus

AZO Yeast Plus

How long does it take for the pills to get rid of the infection?
Do this really work NY mom has been trying to find something that would help her and she not sire it is right for her??
Start your review of AZO Yeast Plus!
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
AZO Yeast Plus uploaded by Angela S.
I took these for a few days and it really helped me get through it. I go to this product anytime I feel like I need to. It works good for me and now my daughter is trying it. So we will see if it helps her too. AZO Yeast Plus
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This stuff will get you back on track. Something everyone with a vagina should have in their medicine cabinet or bathroom shelf. Sometimes things down there get a little out of whack after sex or if your diet goes a little south and I definitely recommend this product if you need to get back to feeling healthy and balanced. It might not help much if you have discoloration in your discharge (green, yellow), that needs a proper antibiotic, but it will definitely help with a less intense yeast infection.
Jordan D.
Parrish, FL
This is the best product I have purchased. I am very prone to yeast overgrowth. I even get white spots on my skin when I am tan. I was paying for expensive probiotics and antibiotics from my doctor. But after taking one azo yeast tablet a day for 6 months, I have had no infections in over a year. I didn't even think it was possible for my body.
Rachel S.
Springfield, VA
I am one of those women who always get a little itchy around my time of the month. I usually take a prescription medication, but it's expensive and I hate going to the Dr.'s office every couple of months. I saw this in the feminine care aisle and decided to give it a try. It was about $6 at my local grocery store, so it's probably a little less at WalMart. So far, it has decreased the itching/burning. I am planning on taking it daily to help prevent future occurrences.
Aly S.
Brookings
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These help when the symptoms are mild, they DO NOT make the yeast infection go away. It's just a way to make the symptoms less severe. It doesn't seem to work on everyone either. it's also not an instant relief, you have to take them for a few days or so it seems to me.
Francis M.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love it. It is a great product. All my family take it. I recommend. You go to like it
Brianna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
If you ever have an issue, I recommend these. They are inexpensive, easy to get from your local drug store, and they work quickly!
Britni H.
Universal Cty, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works right away if you know your coming down with a yeast infection. I keep these on hand because ladies know you can get a yeast infection from almost anything
NANCY E.
Collinsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I am very pron to getting yeast or urinary infections. I came across Azo and never realize they made a pill for yeast infection, I knew they did for bladder control and I know it's amazing and truely worked for me. I could not afford a high priced antibiotic or cream that a doctor or hospital would prescribe me, so when I came across the Azo tablets I decided to give them a try. To my surprise after a few days of taking them as directed I was feeling 100% better and the infection was gone. So the next time you get symptoms of a yeast or urinary tract infection and pay high priced for creams and antibiotics, I highly recommend trying Azo first.
heather S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
AZO Yeast Plus uploaded by heather S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ladies this really helps the itching and burning. This is a fast relief pill that works right away. First time having a yeast infection and I couldn’t be any happier to find these. Got mine at Walmart and the price was great for these. Highly recommended