AZO Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips uploaded by Gabrielle H.

BY AZO

Dietary Supplement. Urinary Tract Infection Test. Clinically tested. Tests for Leukocytes & nitrite. Fast & easy UTI home test. Results in just 2 minutes! New no mess handle. Individually wrapped AZO Test Strips® can help detect if you have a urinary tract infection .  This information will allow you to take an active role with your physician int he management of your health. AZO Test Strips® use the same tests most doctors use.  AZO Test Strips® test for Leukocytes and Nitrate for greater reliability than other tests. **#1 pharmacist reco. see more...

• How long does it usually take to get the results? Is it ...3 Answers
  • I'm wondering how accurate are these test strips, do they...2 Answers
  • Have you found these to be accurate?2 Answers
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These UTI test trips are really helpful! I thought I already had a UTI by the way I was feeling but instead I found out I was on the verge of one. Instead of paying high medical feels these are the way to go if you are unsure. They test for Nitrites and Leukocytes in the urine. Really helpful especially for the price!
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These test strips are great! I get a UTI about every 2 weeks due to having interstitial cystitis caused by having endometriosis. I usually know when I have one but these test strips are great because they confirm or deny my thoughts!
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wish these weren't so expensive! I hate having to fork over an arm and a leg to find out if I should waste money or not to go to the doctor! However I love this product because it works. My first time having a UTI, I had suspected one but didn't want to see a doctor unless I had to. I bought these strips and they let me know by measuring leukocytes in my urine. The tabs changed colors and indicates I should see a doctor. I would love to have these in bulk so that if I feel off down there again, I will know if and when to see a doctor and drink more water lol.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
Much better than going to the doctor to find out it's nothing. I've had a few uti's in the last few years and these have become a staple for me instead of running right to the doctor as soon as I think I have one. best used first thing in the morning so you haven't been flushing your body. very accurate. they have saved me time and money over and over
shannon m.
West haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great and easy to use and follow directions. Anytime this said I should get checked for a UTI based on the color on the stick I did end up having one and was able to go get treated without feeling like I'm wasting my time because of an unpleasant feeling.
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wasn’t sure if I had a uti or was dehydrated so I used these to check. Def recommend for anyone that wants to check for themselves. It’s $10 for 3
Jennifer H.
Works well! but the best option is to always just go see a doctors office.
Rachel M.
For someone who is terrified of getting another painful UTI, these are a blessing. They are individually packaged with the color results on the packaging to compare quickly. They only take two minutes and there are three test strips included. I think they were well worth it.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long does it usually take to get the results? Is it instant?
Teonne C.
Omaha, NE
I'm wondering how accurate are these test strips, do they really work?
Stephanie L.
Have you found these to be accurate?