BY AZO

Get fast over-the-counter relief of UTI symptoms with AZO Urinary Pain Relief. AZO Urinary Pain Relief is specifically made to relieve the pain, burning and urgency of a UTI, fast. Take AZO Urinary Pain Relief at the first sign of UTI pain. see more...

Kristina G.
I just had surgery for kidney stones a couple days ago and they sent me home on quite a few meds. The prescription version of these being one of them. Well it's Friday and I'm running low so I decided to pick these up for the weekend. So glad they are available over the counter. It helps with that urgent feeling of having to urinate and takes all the pain away. These have a mild antiseptic quality to them, but that still won't take the place of antibiotics. You'll still need to get those from your doctor to clear up the UTI, but until you can get there, these are a lifesaver. Just be forewarned, these do turn your urine into a strange neon yellow/orange color, so don't be shocked when you see that shortly after your first dose. Totally worth keeping some of these in your medicine cabinet for emergencies.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
When I get a UTI this is the brand I usually get I just found though a brand that works better than this. So I don't think I would get this for a UTI unless they were out of my new kind. It does work pretty well but doesn't last very long and takes a bit to kick in.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I suspected I had a UTI and decided to take these until I made it to my doctor. I'm glad I did. By the next morning my symptoms were almost gone, went to the doctor and got an antibiotic. The doctor said I did the right thing. Hopefully I never have one again, but if I do I'll be purchasing AZO again.