AZO Standard Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Relief uploaded by Emma G.AZO Standard Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Relief uploaded by jennifer w.

BY AMERIFIT

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

AZO Standard Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Relief: Fast acting Individually sealed Pharmacist recommended see more...

AZO Standard Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Relief
  • "You also still should see a doctor because this is not a cure it just helps you feel better until you can get rid of the UTI." in 1 review
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product AZO Standard Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Relief works GREAT, but the only down fall is that when used as directed it's only for up to 2 days. I suffer from a condition that I constantly feel like I have a UTI or bladder infection and it sucks all the time. It gives relief fast and doesn't give you that uncomfortable sensation with the first urination. I got it at Scott and White Pharmacy for $6.79.
Ashley A.
Henderson, NV
As someone who gets frequent UTI's and kidney infections, I've never had anything (besides a prescription) that comes close to this. It kicks in so quick and relieves pain and discomfort in less than 30 minutes. I take this with me whenever I travel just in case, and always have it on me in case of a random flare up.
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to get UTIs somewhat often and I would always use this brand. It starts to work somewhat quickly and can really help to minimize the pain. Of course, it is always good to go to the doctors to get a prescription, but this product can really help with the burning as well as the sensation that you always have to go. I always keep a pack in my closet just in case!
Holly T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Azo Urinary Pain Relief saved my whole vacation! I was visiting my boyfriend in Oklahoma City when I got the worst UTI I have ever had. The pain was awful! I spent 7 hours the night it hit just sitting on the toilet because it was the only place I felt comfortable. Eventually, I woke up my boyfriend and he went to Walgreens to pick it up for me. About an hour after taking Azo Urinary Pain Relief I was pain free! I continued taking it for the next two days and we were able to enjoy Oklahoma City without any problems!
jennifer w.
Azo comes in very handy especially for me and my daughter who get UTIs often I like the fact that it takes away the pain and burning urgency so quickly I will definitely buy this as long as I continue to have problems and my daughter I like the fact that there's no side effects except for a little coloring when you go to the potty! AZO Standard Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Relief
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Azo is an incredible brand regardless of product. These Azo UTI tablets are a must when experiencing pain or discomfort from a UTI. They are a bit pricey. I paid $8 for 12 tablets (6 doses). However, they are a must have. I will continue to be a loyal customer, and highly recommend.
Hayley A.
Nixa, MO
I bought these when I got a urinary tract infection about a month ago. These worked really well for me. I didn't have much pain when I took these. I don't know if you've ever had a UTI, they suck. So get these if you ever get a UTI :) These I would highly reccomend.
Monica L.
These work so well if you have a uti .
It relieved all my pain taking these , you should still see a doctor though because this isn't a cure.
I do recommend these!
Abby C.
BEST THING EVER! I use this every single time! Works perfect, you just need to drink lots of water to flush out your bladder! Works great! I'll continue to reuse this product!
Mia A.
Honolulu, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used this many times because I have a bladder condition, but these pills are so great. They really work fast and help with the burning and frequencies and urged to pee. They make your pee turn dark orange but that hardly matters. They aren't meant for long term use though so you should see a doctor anyways.

back