AZO Cranberry Tablets

by AZO

#2 in Probiotics

Azo cranberry - a cranberry supplement that contains real cranberry which helps flush to maintain urinary tract cleanliness* azo cranberry is made with pacran, a super-concentrated cranberry supplement made from real cranberries.

[brand:azo] ? Do these actually work for chronic uti’s?
I do not like cranberry juice? Do these work just as well?
How well do these work?
Start your review of AZO Cranberry Tablets!
Product Highlights
I get a lot of urinary tract infections and i take these when I feel like I'm starting to get one and a lot of times they will go away!in 14 reviews
I started taking this on a sunday when I noticed the urinary tract infection symptoms but obviously could not go to the doctor!in 5 reviews
I used to get UTI's all the time & I would buy the azo pain relief pills which worked amazingly too but once I started taking the cranberry pills I haven't had a UTI since!in 5 reviews
I have used the AZO cranberry tablets for the past few years to fight off and prevent urinary tract infections.in 4 reviews
7 years agoElkhorn, WI
These caused me to become horribly sick.
These caused me to become horribly sick.
7 years agoClayton, GA
Wonder if these are actually good
Wonder if these are actually good
7 years agoGreer, SC
17 days agomiami
Helps a lot with urinary or discharge issues it only about $7 at Walmart and works a lot better than regular cranberry vitamins take two Dailey and remember to always drink lots of water 👍🏽
5 months ago
These are only available in the Walmart in the states, so I picked up a few boxes while I was on my trip! Girls, this is SOOO useful for your urinary tract health. Even though I have never been one to have issues in this department, believe me when I say you will see a huge difference. I take two a day with lots of water.
2 years agoPickering, ON
AZO Cranberry Tablets uploaded by Brooke B.
This stuff is literally a miracle worker. The directions are simple: take two soft gel capsules daily with water. I don't use this daily, but as often as I can. No word of a lie, if you feel a bladder infection coming on - take two capsules and within 30 mins the feeling will go away. It is my HOLY GRAIL and would 100% recommend to other girls to promote your vaginal health!
4 years ago
OK so I used to get b like bladder infections all the time. I couldn't drink juice or coffee or soda because one drink and I would be using these babies. Azo is so fantastic. it relieved the pain I felt during urination and help clear up my infection quickly. I always recommend these to all my women friends.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a month ago
AZO ? Do these actually work for chronic uti’s?
Katie L. a month ago
Yes they do! Make sure you get the ones with antibiotics and pain relief and it will definitely help!