BY AZO #1 in Fitness Supplements

Azo cranberry - a cranberry supplement that contains real cranberry which helps flush to maintain urinary tract cleanliness* azo cranberry is made with pacran, a super-concentrated cranberry supplement made from real cranberries. see more...

• Where is the cheapest place I can find these3 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be taken daily, or only during UTI?2 Answers
  • How many do i have to take for it to take effect?1 Answers
AZO Cranberry Tablets
  • "I get a lot of urinary tract infections and i take these when I feel like I'm starting to get one and a lot of times they will go away!" in 14 reviews
  • "I used to get UTI's all the time & I would buy the azo pain relief pills which worked amazingly too but once I started taking the cranberry pills I haven't had a UTI since!" in 5 reviews
  • "I started taking this on a sunday when I noticed the urinary tract infection symptoms but obviously could not go to the doctor!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have used the AZO cranberry tablets for the past few years to fight off and prevent urinary tract infections." in 4 reviews
Tina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Tablets
Being someone that is in prone to URI infection has made my life so much less painful. Especially if you don’t want to drink a huge ton of cranberry juice this is the concentrated go around. Purchased mine from my local Walgreens found a manufacture coupon for $.50 off so it made it even more affordable. Definitely recommend this product and will purchase again in the future
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert
With out over sharing!!!! I was feeling a little off so as a preventative precaution I went to the store and picked these up. I took them for a few days and felt completely fine! I don't think this would cure a kidney infection/UTI but I think if you're one the verge of one this would push you the other way. I feel like this was a super awkward thing to review but I would recommend this for sure
Chelsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm very prone to UTI's, and although this is only a temporary fix to help me feel more comfortable, it's not a problem solver. This product is meant to clean your system temporarily and will not rid your body of a UTI and you should see a doctor if symptoms persist. With that being said, this product is amazing and I take this everyday or when I can! I can't express how much this product has helped me, I'll forever be thankful.
c. ♡.
North Carolina
this WORKS. when i have a UTI i take this and drink cranberry juice and plenty of water and it's gone! it does make your urine smell funny and discolored but it gets rid of the infection without having to go to the doctor but i would definitely suggest going to the doctor if you don't see improvement because those things can get dangerous really quick!!
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Works amazing for a uti. Works fast and is very effective . You should get it and it meets good expectations. Pros it's works fast and makes you feel better . Cons it doesn't really have any to be honest .
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought the bottle of the cranberry pills that also contain vitamin C. I feel like they did help with urinary tract health because whenever I felt a little off down there I started to feel better after taking these regularly. They are kind of large capsules and they taste kind of sweet when they touch your tongue.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Our family really liked these gummies! Our kids enjoyed the taste and texture too. They are almost like fruit snacks. :-) Our son was struggling with a slight UTI and we started taking these to help with that and I think they have helped. I would love it if the ingredients were even more simple/natural, but I wo
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this product to help with problems I sometimes get. I have had a couple UTIs and other problems over the past couple of years. This product has really helped to prevent UTIs when I feel like one is going to start. I also occasionally get pain in my bladder and this usually helps.
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Ladies, this is a great staple to have in your medicine cabinet, I would definitely recommend having these on hand. Sometimes you get that "feeling" and one way to help prevent it from getting worse is to take these. It's not a medicine, but it's a great way to prevent those annoying infections.
Dawnyel P.
Blairs, VA
I use the azo as soon as I feel like my urinary tract is acting up and it helps so much!! I have also used the blue pack with the pain relief in it and it seems to help a little more but I don't use regularly.
Amanda P.
Mount Dora, FL
I have used this many times, does it work for you?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
What does this product do?
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these seem to help????
Lisa F.
Do these work better than drinking cranberry juice?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
They really do work great for me '