Add a Photo

By AZO
#1567 in Fitness Supplements
Azo - Cranberry Gummies Mixed Berry - 72 GummiesAzo Cranberry Gummies Mixed Berry provides super concentrated cranberry to support urinary tract health. Don&39;t like the taste of cranberry juice? Get the benefits of 1 glass of cranberry in just 2 mixed-berry flavored gummies to maintain a healt
Photo (1)
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
These gummies are awesome! They taste great, have a nice texture and are good for my young daughters since they have no age limit. They like the taste too and they are 4&6. They don't like drinking the cranberry juices but they took these with no issues. They definitely help keep urinary tract healthy and help keep away any UTI issues. I love my AZO gummies and I'm glad I won a full size sample bottle to review!!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Neenah, WI
Got a free trial and my daughter and I aren't huge fans of cranberry juice, but we do understand the huge benefits to women. So these are just perfect for us. 2 gummies = 1 glass of cranberry juice. And an added bonus, they taste good. Thank you AZO. You have gained 2 new customers who are going to sing your praises to every woman we know.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Oct. 24, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Gummies
I don't get UTI's often but I do like taking care of my health so I started taking these a while back. Cranberry juice is not good so I was hoping these would taste better but they are absolutely gross. They are a nice alternative to pills, but if you're looking for some tasty gummies then you're not gonna find them here.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Gummies
I love the convenience of these gummies. Sometimes drinking straight cranberry juice or taking a cranberry pills doesn't settle well with my stomach. So these are kinder on my system in that way. I agree that the taste needs to be changed up, as they are all that tasty. And they could be a little chewier.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
I love my Azo Gummies.
They taste great and don't have a sticky texture like most gummies. I like cranberry juice but this is more convenient to take. I have problems with Utis and this seems like its helped keep my urinary health in the right direction. So far so good. I'd recommend this most definitely
Onna K.
Onna K.
Lincoln , MO
These taste great and I haven't had any uti since I started taking them! I take a couple extra if I'm gonna drink alcohol but other wise two a day!
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, Fl
Good tasting Cranberry gummies that have a very concentrated cranberry flavor, but it still taste good. It prevents UTI's which is a plus.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Oct. 22, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Gummies
These taste great and help with preventing UTI's. They taste sweet and no bitter taste. This is something I always keep in my med cabinet
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Williamson , WV
I bought these at Walmart & I don't really like the taste but if they keep me from getting a uti it is worth it!
Phuong T.
Phuong T.
Fort Mill, SC
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:50 a.m.
Review for: Gummies
Tastes amazing. Just like regular candy gummies. Helps so much to fight your uti and pretty affordable
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Do they have the same strength as the soft gels? It's very difficult to swallow the gels, so I'm looking for an alternative.