AZO Bladder Control, Capsules uploaded by Jordan W.
2 colors available

BY AZO

Dietary Supplements New! A Naturally Sourced Blend Including Pumpkin Seed Extract Helps Control The Need To Go To The Bathroom* Helps Support Healthy Bladder Function* Safely Helps Reduce Occasional Urgency* Supports A Good Night's Sleep* Up To 27 Day Supply! ? #1 Most Trusted Brand Want Around The Clock Bladder Support?&Nbsp; Azo Bladder Control&Trade; With Go-Less&Reg; Will Help You Worry About The Bathroom...&Quot;Go&Quot; When You Want To Go With Go-Less.* With Naturally Sourced Ingredients, Azo Safely And Effectively Supports Bladder Health.*&Nbsp; Go-Less, A Blend Of Pumpkin Seed Extract And Other Naturally Sourced Ingredients, Help Optimize Normal Bladder Activity And Bladder Strength For A Healthy Bathroom Routine.* Helps Control The Need To Go To The Bathroom Day And Night* Safely Reduces Occasional Urgency* Supports A Good Night's Sleep* Azo Bladder Control Contains No Synthetic Colors, Flavors, Yeast, Or Gluten. Azo Is The Most Trusted Brand Based On Nielsen Data Through 9/7/13. 800-722-3476 Made In Usa ? First Time User:&Nbsp; 20 Day Supply Based On 3 Per Day For The First 2 Weeks And 2 Per Day For The Next 7 Days.&Nbsp; Maintenance User:&Nbsp; 36 Day Supply Based On 2 Per Day. *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
Azo is great. I purchased my tablets at Walmart for around 20 dollars. You get 54 tablets so I though it would last be awhile but I found that you take three tablets the first two weeks and then two the rest of the usage. Not a big deal though. It has significantly helped with my overactive bladder.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
I received as a #freesample from @smiley360 and love it. It has easy directions and we took a long trip after I had used it about two weeks and made a noticeable difference in the amount of stops we had to make. Definitely a beneficial product.
Francis S.
Francis S.
I have overactive bladder and have been poked and prodded by doctors. Prescription medicines have not given me relief and I refuse to try other treatments (botox injections, acupuncture, etc.). I typically go to the bathroom in the middle of the night 4-6 times which is extremely agitating. I have cut off liquid intake, too. I saw this at Walgreens and decided to give it a try. For the first two weeks you take 3 pills a day, then after that 2 times a day. The first night I took it I went to the bathroom 1 time during the night. After that, it's been between 1-4 times during the night. I've been taking this for about 2 months now and can tell an improvement. It is somewhat in the pricier range ($18-$23) but I have seen coupons in the Sunday paper and have even gotten some from Azo's website. Definitely worth the try if you're looking for a potential relief as well as a natural solution.