AZO Bladder Control

by AZO

AZO Bladder Control

Does this really work?
Since I've had my son, my bladder hasn't been the same. Does this really work ?
I want to know more about this product. I feel like I have the smallest bladder.
Start your review of AZO Bladder Control!
Patricia J.
Opa Locka, FL
AZO Bladder Control uploaded by Patricia J.
Purchased at: Amazon
AZO Bladder Control has been my savor. When even I don’t have the weight management bladder control. I always go switch to this one. I love how I don’t have to go to the bathroom often.. I hate when I’m in a middle of a delivery and I have to used the restroom 🚽. Omg 😱 and I always have to wear pad just in case of any leak. This is an amazing product for people like me that have bladder issues.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
AZO Bladder Control uploaded by Brandye R.
I have had bladder incontinence for about 6 years now I really think it's because I had my children so close together one in 2000 then in 2002 2004 and son #4 in 2016. I first learned of this specific product by AZO after receiving a sample. The Azo bladder control go less actually does work if you take them on a daily basis helping with bladder spasms and also your bladder is not filling up as fast this product is a little bit pricey but it is so worth it I make less trips to the bathroom I have had less accidents keep in mind I am a 39 year old woman my mother and grandmother have both had bladder tuck surgeries something I'm probably going to have to do in the future but for now the azo go less is working just fine for me and I've been using this product now for well over a year if you have incontinence problems I highly suggest you give this product a try I love that it can be found everywhere Walmart dollar stores Target Kroger & so many more
Giovanna C.
Waukegan, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
La verdad no me funciono en nada su savor no fue muy agradable y lo siento por decirlo pero de este entre otros prefiero otros
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
AZO Bladder Control uploaded by Tanya K.
I really feel that AZO Bladder Control saved my life, of sorts. I've given natural child birth twice, had a complete hysterectomy years ago & now I am at an age where a little cough or sneeze causes me to "leak" a little {even alot} of urine, on myself, without notice, occasionally. Believe me, when I say, "IT'S SO EMBARRASSING"! This condition is called: Stress Incontinence and happens in women, like myself, when there is decreased strength of the musculature surrounding the urethra, resulting in a diminished force of closure. I was always waking up {ALOT} at night with the urge to go to the bathroom. Causing me to never get a good night's sleep. I had to do something because it was causing depression in my life! I've tried doing the various exercises that are supposed to help to strengthen these muscles, but only to see minimal results. When I spoke to my gynecologist, she had recommended trying a safe & natural product like AZO BLADDER CONTROL GO-LESS to help with this embarrassing problem. I was super excited to be a participant in this #GOLESSWITHAZO #OWNYOURDAY mission opportunity from #smiley360. I received a #freesample bottle with 52 capsules in it. Per the directions, on the bottle, First, I took 3 capsules/day for the first 2 weeks. Taking 1 capsule morning, noon, & night (3 total). After two weeks, I then decreased my daily dosage by taking 1 capsule 2x's per day. It's recommend taking this medication for a 30 day period, so I have. I most definitely felt a difference during about the 3rd week, definitely started seeing a bigger improvement on having those little "accidents" that are easily triggered by me coughing or sneezing. I was sleeping better at night with less trips to the bathroom. I also have been able to enjoy my life more, outside of my home because I do not have look for a bathroom all of the time. I can now go places with my family and enjoy it with less trips to a bathroom. This medication seems to provide much improvement in all the right areas of my life. AZO Bladder Control GO-LESS medication is natural and safe! I recommend this product for its ability to help you go less, when it counts!
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
I've used this product since I was a teen, I just turned 41 in Dec.! I would get bladder infections & my mother ALWAYS ALWAYS bought this particular product & it works, SO I still use it occasionally! It does provide relief & works well!
Ronda  B.
Pomona, CA
I drink alot of water whoch makes me have to go all day. I had purchased these to stop having to relieve so often but these weren't very effective with helping. They are also pretty pricey. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend these
Julie G.
Delray Beach, FL
AZO Bladder Control uploaded by Julie G.
AZO Bladder Control uploaded by Julie G.
girls this product and all of the azo brands work and they work fast. Since i am prone to uti and going to bathroom alot is hereditary from my grandmother and i never knew that untill my dr informed me. I carry this and the cranberry pills in my purse daily just incase. They are little red note they do turn your urine color orange like from cranberry extract
Michele  B.
San Marcos, CA
Helpful for  those struggling and uncomfortable. It helps but it's not my favorite product for this issue. I prefer Cystex due to the antibacterial component it has that this one doesn't.. Relieves symptoms must faster.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,770 reviews
AZO Bladder Control uploaded by Tonilynn R.
So received this free for my opinion. I a have been using now for a week and first 2 weeks I am doing 3 pills a day with no change yet. Contains pumpkin extract and soy germ extract. I am very hopefull in that it works for me as a side effect of momhood is you get older and bladder does not work as once did lol.
Jennifer  L.
Arvada, CO
Works well and easy and fast . Would highly recommend this product for UTI’s. Can buy these in any pharmacy over the counter.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster