BY AZO

All-natural AZO Cranberry® is made with PACran®, a high-potency cranberry concentrate; Vitamin C and a probiotic further promote urinary health. AZO Cranberry® All natural Promotes urinary health No artificial dyes, colors, flavors No preservatives, milk ingredients, yeast, wheat, gluten 20 tablets see more...

Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Amazing! I am very prone to having UTIs and every since I've been taking these (about 2 weeks now) I have not had one! I am in love with these little pills!!
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I had been dealing with UTI symptoms for 3 days before I bought these. I was only drinking water and cranberry juice but still no relief. I bought these and took the two pills (recommended). They helped ease my symptoms very quickly! I highly recommend taking these at the first sign of a UTI.
Melissa H.
I takes these on a regular business since I'm prone to urinary tract infections. They work really well and are relatively cheap.
Stephanie R.
This is literally a life saver, works fast to help ease my pain. Also helps prevent uti. I always have a box on hand.