Aziza Nail Polish Bridal Shower uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY AZIZA

• Never heard of this nail polish? Where can you find it?! I'd love...1 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand. Is this cheap?1 Answers
  • Where do I find this to purchase?11 Answers
Emily J.
I love this nail polish. I am getting married in December and I want a color much like this. Very neutral and classic
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
I had never heard of this brand before, but this white is surprisingly opaqe. Very classy as well.
Manpreet V.
Elizabeth, NJ
That's a lovely elegant colour for weddings from Aliza. It Would go with every skin type.looks beautiful
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love the Aziza nail polish and make up brand.This is a gorgeous nuetral color for special occasions.Aziz n aol polish lasts a long time on me.I do one thin coat,one heavier coat and another thin coat.I have had it last for five days.Give it a try.
Madison B.
Perfect color for any wedding or bridal shower type of event :) I love the color! So pretty! :)
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Haven't tried this brand do you want to try it I collect nail polishes so I think I would like this one have to give it a try.
Halle  C.
This color looks pearly and great for an elegant wedding look. I would try it
Morgan S.
Monroe, GA
Looks like it would be a very beautiful nude color to wear. Perfect for both the bride and bridal party
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This color is very cute. It's simple yet very beautiful. It does chip very easily but if used with a nice top coat I think it'll last longer.
Nicole D.
Wonderful color suitable for everyday wear && chip free definitely worth the money!!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I find this to purchase?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Any more colours ?
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
Does this chip off fast?
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Is it inexpensive?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving how inexpensive this polish is, does anyone know if it lasts pretty well?