Aziza Nail Polish Bridal Shower uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY AZIZA

• Never heard of this nail polish? Where can you find it?! I'd love...1 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand. Is this cheap?1 Answers
  • Where do I find this to purchase?11 Answers
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
I love this for a wedding. Its simple and elegant and it would look awesome qith a pretty accent nail.
Guadalupe C.
Ontario CA
These Aziza nail products are very good and very a very cheap price, you cannot go wrong in buying this product. A con is that they do not have many colors but I definitely enjoy the clear one with aloe. I do see my nails grow every time I wear this nail polish.
Rebecca H.
I have not tried this brand but want to try it. I have heard great things and it looks so pretty.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Aziza Nail Polish Bridal Shower is such a beautiful white nail polish. It's goes on smooth and luxurious
Sandi M.
Spirit Lake, ID
Love this polish. Great color. Doesn't chip and is long lasting. I defiantly recommend for fellow polish lovers
kristen l.
Love this color polish for my wedding day. Neutral but still has good color to look really good
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
Perfect color for any wedding or bridal shower type of event ) I love the color so pretty .............
Lorena V.
Moreno valley, ca
Perfect color for your nails for a wedding , its a very cool tone color , goes with any other color very neutral . in expensive , ive seen them at the dollar store.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
This is a perfect color to wear for any wedding event and will go great with any outfit. Lasts long and does not chip easily so you will not have to worry about your nails not looking perfect.
Allison S.
Long Beach, NY
This is a beautiful pale ivory color. Aziza is a great nail polish company that makes high quality nail polish.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I find this to purchase?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Any more colours ?
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
Does this chip off fast?
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Is it inexpensive?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving how inexpensive this polish is, does anyone know if it lasts pretty well?