Aziza Nail Polish Bridal Shower uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY AZIZA

• Never heard of this nail polish? Where can you find it?! I'd love...1 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand. Is this cheap?1 Answers
  • Where do I find this to purchase?11 Answers
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this polish for weddings. Its simple and elegant and it would looked great against my brown skin.
Shaunna  O.
Shaunna O.
Lynn, MA
Haven't tried this brand do you want to try it I collect nail polishes so I think I would like this one have to give it a try.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Perfect color for any wedding or bridal shower type of event :) I love the color! So pretty! :)
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love the Aziza nail polish and make up brand.This is a gorgeous nuetral color for special occasions.Aziz n aol polish lasts a long time on me.I do one thin coat,one heavier coat and another thin coat.I have had it last for five days.Give it a try.
Angelica b.
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
Perfect color for any wedding or bridal shower type of event ) I love the color so pretty .............
Manpreet V.
Manpreet V.
Elizabeth, NJ
That's a lovely elegant colour for weddings from Aliza. It Would go with every skin type.looks beautiful
Gina D.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
I had never heard of this brand before, but this white is surprisingly opaqe. Very classy as well.
Emily J.
Emily J.
I love this nail polish. I am getting married in December and I want a color much like this. Very neutral and classic
Sandi M.
Sandi M.
Spirit Lake, ID
Love this polish. Great color. Doesn't chip and is long lasting. I defiantly recommend for fellow polish lovers
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Aziza Nail Polish Bridal Shower is such a beautiful white nail polish. It's goes on smooth and luxurious
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I find this to purchase?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Any more colours ?
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
Does this chip off fast?
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving how inexpensive this polish is, does anyone know if it lasts pretty well?
Jessica C.