Aziza Nail Polish Bridal Shower uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY AZIZA

• Never heard of this nail polish? Where can you find it?! I'd love...1 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand. Is this cheap?1 Answers
  • Where do I find this to purchase?11 Answers
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This nail polish is so neutral that is will go with any color for a wedding. It also is relatively cheap.
Emily G.
Aziza Nail Polish Bridal Shower really helps you get ready for your amazing day!
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this polish for weddings. Its simple and elegant and it would looked great against my brown skin.
Alicia C.
Lakeland, FL
This is a perfect color for weddings i the maid of honor at my sisters wedding and i usrf this nail color with my tiffany blue strapless dress it was s beautiful combination of colors i recommend this nail color its simple and elegant
Ashley C.
Hanover, WV
This is a very elegant color. These are high quality products at low prices! I have used these products for years now.
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
I love this for a wedding. Its simple and elegant and it would look awesome qith a pretty accent nail.
Kim S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very cheap in price so that's a plus. It's an elegant color for getting married or having bridesmaids wear. I'd probably use as a top coat of anything.
Guadalupe C.
Ontario CA
These Aziza nail products are very good and very a very cheap price, you cannot go wrong in buying this product. A con is that they do not have many colors but I definitely enjoy the clear one with aloe. I do see my nails grow every time I wear this nail polish.
Rebecca H.
I have not tried this brand but want to try it. I have heard great things and it looks so pretty.
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
Perfect color for any wedding or bridal shower type of event ) I love the color so pretty .............
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I find this to purchase?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Any more colours ?
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
Does this chip off fast?
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Is it inexpensive?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving how inexpensive this polish is, does anyone know if it lasts pretty well?