Aziza Nail Polish Bridal Shower uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY AZIZA

• Never heard of this nail polish? Where can you find it?! I'd love...1 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand. Is this cheap?1 Answers
  • Where do I find this to purchase?11 Answers
Ariel W.
Salem, OR
I love that you can use this color and layer it with other colors to make a gorgeous final product! And the price is fairly cheap!
kim h.
Beautiful color it is a good color for wedding it is a light color good for any color dress .it is not the best but it will work.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Haven't tried this brand do you want to try it I collect nail polishes so I think I would like this one have to give it a try.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Este nail polish Es Hermoso no solo para el dis de la visa yevar pintadas las uñas con el sino de vez en cuando es súper lindo
Ashley C.
Hanover, WV
This is a very elegant color. These are high quality products at low prices! I have used these products for years now.
Melony L.
Pretty simple color no real wow factor. Not the greatest nail polish. I think it chips rather quickly. Not impressed...
Anne T.
Nice color and perfect for any occasion. It not very expensive and I highly recommend it, its also perfect as a gift.
Emily J.
I love this nail polish. I am getting married in December and I want a color much like this. Very neutral and classic
Brittany J.
The staying power on this is phenomenal for the price I payed. A neutral color that can literally go with everything.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
This nail polish is so pretty and it isn't expensive which is always a good thing. It's a really good simple polish.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Where do I find this to purchase?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Any more colours ?
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
Does this chip off fast?
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Is it inexpensive?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Loving how inexpensive this polish is, does anyone know if it lasts pretty well?