Aziza Nail Polish Bridal Shower uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY AZIZA

• Never heard of this nail polish? Where can you find it?! I'd love...1 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand. Is this cheap?1 Answers
  • Where do I find this to purchase?11 Answers
Vannesa C.
Purchased this polish in lychee today because my mother in law had this color on her nail and it's a pear pink purple so pretty and I did need two coats for a bright color but I didn't mind because it's that nice ūüėć
Alicia C.
Lakeland, FL
This is a perfect color for weddings i the maid of honor at my sisters wedding and i usrf this nail color with my tiffany blue strapless dress it was s beautiful combination of colors i recommend this nail color its simple and elegant
Wendy H.
Love this color. It is perfect for all bridal party members. Aziza is such a cool company. I fell in love with their other makeup products which I could pick up cheap at dollar stores. I have been on the look out for any Aziza products ever since. Cool company!
Nydia Fry M.
Not too pricey at all, but it does unfortunately chip away quite easily. Not the perfect brand to go with if you're using it on your special day, but I assume if you use a nice durable top coat you'll be good to go. Which is what I do when I wear it on occasion.,
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love the Aziza nail polish and make up brand.This is a gorgeous nuetral color for special occasions.Aziz n aol polish lasts a long time on me.I do one thin coat,one heavier coat and another thin coat.I have had it last for five days.Give it a try.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love this color of nail polish. The Aziza Nail Polish in the shade Bridal Shower is a very light color that will go with anything bridal. Very elegant and nice looking and lasts.
Debi J.
Leavenworth , KS
Girlie girl color for sure! Try this over a coat of white to really make the color pop!! Always goes on smooth and you really only need two coats. You can expect this to be chip free for at least a week! Plus the price is right! Aziza is a really cheap brand but it works. You can get it at 99 cents store and it works fine for the price!
vanessa g.
This color nail polish Aziza Bridal Shower is perfect for eny clothes outfit even in a bride dress, it will go perfectly for my wedding day. It's an elegant color I'd probably use as a top coat.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
This is a perfect color to wear for any wedding event and will go great with any outfit. Lasts long and does not chip easily so you will not have to worry about your nails not looking perfect.
Guadalupe C.
Ontario CA
These Aziza nail products are very good and very a very cheap price, you cannot go wrong in buying this product. A con is that they do not have many colors but I definitely enjoy the clear one with aloe. I do see my nails grow every time I wear this nail polish.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Where do I find this to purchase?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Any more colours ?
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
Does this chip off fast?
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Is it inexpensive?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Loving how inexpensive this polish is, does anyone know if it lasts pretty well?