BY AZIZA

Summer  W.
Summer W.
Victorville, CA
I always hated this brand when u was in Jr high school. But this is one of there hidden gems it's amazing pigmentation but packaging isn't good
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite blush of all time! With the right primer and setting spray it stays on. Very pigmented and I love the smell.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I can't believe how much I've fallen in love with this blush, the color is beautiful and no brand compares to it. I've tried so many but none are as pigmented as. It always annoyed me how much blush I had to apply to get the color I want, and for a dollar, I mean there's no risk in trying it but, I chose this over every drug store brand.
wendy g.
wendy g.
Fontana, CA
I really like it as well its but I really like how it works in the color is really nice
Verenice L.
Verenice L.
Found this at my local dollar store once in a bronze-like color and figured I would give it a try. It was pretty pigmented and lasted all day. Not sure of it has something to do with the fact I use setting spray, but I thought it was a great product for what I paid for it.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Harrah , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap great clor, if any brand nailed a way to get makeup cheap and great to you its them , used it a lot and still use the brand
Kellsea S.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't beat it for .99! I always stock up on it because I'm scared they'll just stop selling it lol.
Ruya K.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love this blush! Super cheap and affordable for a girl on a college budget but it also lasts very long and is a beautiful shade that looks great on fair to medium skin.