BY AZIO

AZiO Ultra-Slim Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard for Tablets: Designed for Mac and Apple iPad Works with most Bluetooth HID-enabled devices Compact design: the thickest part of the keyboard measures only 0.4" Enjoy wireless connectivity of up to 33' Interface: Bluetooth 3.0 Battery life: up to 4 hours continuous use; 4-month standby Dimensions: 4.8"W x 11.3" x 0.4" Model# KB313W Color: white see more...

Torii P.
New York
I bought this keyboard for my iPad to hold me over until I was ready to purchase a more expensive “name brand” product. So far I think I’m going to be staying with this one for awhile. I purchased mine for $20 and it far exceeds my expectations! Very lightweight with a slim design, super easy to connect to device too. No lag time between typing and the screen. Also has a great range as well so I don’t have to sit right on top of my iPad when I’m working. Love this product and definitely recommend especially if you’re thinking of purchasing a more expensive one.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
I bought this for my pops and he sure does love it! It's very light and easy to use. I've used it myself and I actually think I'm going to get one myself. Wireless too? Yes!!! Even better
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
A great thin and easy to type with . The keys aren't hard like regular keyboard. It's light not heavy at all
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Works great. i bought it not thinking i would be using it this much. it is great.
chyna l.
Its not pricey at all and its really light and it isn't hard to type on at all
saad s.