by Azelique

Age Refining Skin CareCruelty FreepH AdjustedSuitable for All Skin TypesEco-Friendly PackagingNo Sulfates, Parabens, Dyes, Animal Testing or Animal Ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Azelique, Age Refining Eye Treatment, with Azelaic Acid, Rejuvenating and Hydrating, No Parabens, No Sulfates, .5 fl. oz. (pack of 3)!
Azelique, Age Refining Eye Treatment, with Azelaic Acid, Rejuvenating and Hydrating, No Parabens, No Sulfates, .5 fl. oz. (pack of 3) uploaded by Kateryna P.
It's good product with great ingredients, cruelty-free and vegan. I like a texture and how it hydrates my skin. I use it am and pm and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. Cream leaves my skin fresh and smooth, goes a really long way. Goog quality! I can recommend it!

Looking for your answer?