BY AZ PATIO HEATERS

Find patio covers at Target.com! Protect your fire pit from the elements with a waterproof fire pit cover. This fire pit cover is made of heavy-duty 210d fabric. The cover zips down the front, so it's easy to get on and off. It fits snugly over square fire pits and fire pit tables. Plus, this square fire pit cover has a pale caramel color that blends in well with your patio decor. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
The AZ Patio Heaters Waterproof fire pit cover is wonderful and keeps the rain and snow off our fire pit, it also seems to help with rust and damage. It also keeps critters out and keeps the leaves from blowing in. It is affordable and easy to find and use.
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Product Details
Part of the Classic Slate collection, this durable and stylish cover will protect a fire pit up to 36" wide and 15” high. Be sure to measure your fire pit to get the best fit.
Our Classic Material is made of a state of the art three layer material that is protective and durable, yet sleek and stylish. The two external layers of your patio cover are comprised of high tech spun-bond, and treated with a UV compound. The internal layer of protection is derived from a sturdy waterproof and breathable material.
The micro-pores in the cover material keep air flow circulating without letting rain into the cover.
A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is included.
The Slate collection is a soothing, grey textured color that seamlessly accents any outdoor patio or deck space. This collection is made of a 100% waterproof composite material, and is both lightweight and breathable.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I really like this cover for our firepit. My husband got me the pit & cover for mothers day & I'm glad he got this with it. It Leo's it from getting trained on and rusted and ruined, it helps to keep it in good shape and not snowed on our damaged. The price was reasonable & if recommend it. It's been very useful for our fitepit, plus it looks really nice.
Jayme W.
Camping or in the backyard, it doesn't matter. This product is awesome. Very effective, have never been disappointed with the product. Affordable and $10 off on Amazon now! I would highly recommend to all my outdoor friends.
Noelle S.
This is an amazing product! The amount of fire pits we had that got destroyed and all rusted from the rain is unbelievable. This does the job
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
Held up all throughout winter. Very impressed with this product. Would be a great Christmas present
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
I love this cover for our fire pit in the back yard. Keeps the rain off of it and doesn't look bad.
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
Never have had any bad experiences with this product, it gets the job done, I do recommend.
rachelle a.
Do you use it when camping?
rachelle a.
Does this work well?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
How well does this work?