Ayuna Essence, 2.7 oz./ 80 mL

by Ayuna

Gentle, grain-free gommage. Effectively & safely polishes the skin. Ensures extraordinary skin renewal. Unveils softer, smoother and more luminous skin. Evens out skin tone. Ingredient Highlights Alpha-Amino Acids (aspartic and glutamic) new generation of acids that naturally and safely help to renew the skin without irritation or sensitivity. Glucanolactane (polyhydroxy acid) captures toxic metals. Phytocellulose grain-free and biodegradable agent that polishes the skin. Organic Olea Europea.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ayuna Essence, 2.7 oz./ 80 mL!
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This purifying mask is much gentler on the skin than usual detoxifying masks. It tightens, detox pores, brightens and leaves the skin smooth and supple. I applied this mask and after a few minutes it starts to tighten but it won’t dry completely. I remove it with a wet cloth. It leaves my skin super clean, hydrated and plump.
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
The quality of this product is immediately apartment in the light texture and scent. After your first treatment you’ll be in love. When you applied this to your skin it appears fist as chemical peel, then a physical peel and after you rub it it leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. This is one of the most effective exfoliating product that I’ve used.
Danielle B.
Westminster, CO
Love this as my exfoliator 3xs a week! It smells amazing and is super gentle on my skin. Will definitely keep this as part of my weekly routine!
Aubrey E.
Ayuna Essence, 2.7 oz./ 80 mL uploaded by Aubrey E.
I love what this does to my sensitive/reactive acne prone skin. The smell of the entire ayuna line is so heavenly. I seriously wish I could go around smelling like ayuna all day long The scent profile is really within the cream and the essence. All of which I love. I like to apply the Ayuna Essence, 2.7 oz./ 80 mL first, then remove use a jade roller or quasha tool, then apply the balm. 💕 Full review coming to blog soon!
Oksana S.
Buckinghamshire, Beakonsfield
This is basically black face mask. And it is incredible. It works on my skin sooo well.

Looking for your answer?