BY AYRES

Specially formulated with mild exfoliating agents to gently remove dead skin cells, this creamy cleansing body polish will renew our skin. Natural emollients and vitamins maintain the moisture of the skin. Drift away on a cool breeze of delicate jasmine and aromatic rosemary. Lavender bergamot, ylang-ylang, oakmoss, patchouli and fir complete the blend. Inspired by Patagonia's snow-capped mountains and blue lagoons, this fresh scent inspires a soothing sense of calm. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
I was able to sample this product through my Birchbox subscription. I had never used a Body Polish before, so I was intrigued. I must say, I am impressed. Along with making my skin smooth, the scent made for a very enjoyable showing experience!
Jill S.
I received this as a sample and am on the fence about it. It is a very gentle exfoliant and it has a light and pleasant scent. I sound like the "grit" to be a little "rougher" but over all it is a decent body polish.