BY AYRES

Enriched with plant emollients, herbal extracts and vitamins, this ultra rich creamy body butter provides relief from dry, rough skin. Vitamin E natural antioxidant provides protection to your skin while shea nut butter gives long-lasting hydration. Just drift away on a cool breeze of delicate jasmine and aromatic rosemary blended with lavender, bergamot, ylang-ylang, oakmoss, patchouli and fir. Inspired by Patagonia's snow-capped mountains and blue lagoons, this fresh scent inspires a soothing sense of calm. see more...

Amber S.
The Smell is amazing!! And it works even better than it smells! I gave this a full 5 stars because this is the ultimate body butter!! Best thing to ever happen to my skin especially my dry hands!! I would recommend this to everyone!!
Justine A.
2001 reviews
I really love this body butter. I received it in a Birchbox. I use it once a week along with other body butters. It is really moisturizing and lasts a long time at keeping your skin soft. The pros are it smells great and is very hydrating. I definitely recommend this body butter to anyone looking for a great scented moisturizing body butter.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
I absolutely love this body butter in this scent, I am not normally a person who is into body butters and such but this smells amazing, and is very lightweight and not greasy, you can really feel your skin taking in the moisture, I use it as a handcream and also as my facial moisturizer
Mandy C.
I received a sample of this in an ipsy bag quite some time ago. I just got around to using it and I will be purchasing a full size! The smell was wonderful and it was so moisturizing. I loved putting this on my heels at night to make my feet summer ready.
Camila N.
Westtown, NY
I love this body butter. I've been using on my hands and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling or a feeling that there's something there, which bothers me. It's light with a nice different scent. My skins feels moisturized and light.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
The scent and consistency are both amazing. You can smell the hints of Jasmine and rosemary essential oils that are mixed in to the body butter. This cream leaves your skin silky smooth and extra hydrated.
Alyssa S.
I love the product. It smells nice and it keeps my hand moisturized. It's got a good thickness, it's not runny and it soaks into my skin well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I received a sample of this in an ipsy bag a while back. Overall it's not bad. It blends in well, it's not sticky, it doesn't feel like its melting off of my skin like so many other lotions do, and the scent is minimal. I would recommend this product.
Kayla M.
Allen, KY
110% the BEST you can buy! Scent is awesome, and it dries almost like a powder. Skin doesn't feel oily or have an icky feel. Also, GREAT customer service!
Myra H.
LOVE the scent. Makes the skin feel soft, smooth, and supple. The other scents are nice too but this one is definitely my favorite.
Alyssa S.
Where does everyone buy this stuff at?