AYRES Pampas Sunrise Hand Cream 1.4 oz (40 ml) uploaded by Erica K.AYRES Pampas Sunrise Hand Cream 1.4 oz (40 ml) uploaded by Faride H.

BY AYRES

Ultra rich, luxurious hand cream enriched with shea butter, plant emollients and herbal extracts moisturize dry skin. Formulated with fast absorbing lightweight oils that penetrate quickly to leave behind smooth, non-greasy, supple skin with improved elasticity. Lemongrass, mandarin, bergamot, patchouli and spearmint will awaken your senses, while an exotic background of cedar wood releases a musky scent. see more...

Erica K.
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I received a sample of this in either the Josh or birtchbox subscription and I love it! I live in Arizona and we have a very dry heat. In the morning I put this on after I do my makeup. It doesn't make my hands feel oily or slippery. But they definitely feel hydrated!
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Definitely a must have for me. There isn't a perfume fragrance to it like almost all lotions these days. I didn't find myself having to reapply nearly as often. It gets the job done without leaving your hands feeling super greasy after use. I got it as a sample from ipsy and I am buying the stuff all the time now.
Justine A.
Justine A.
This hand cream is awesome! It keeps my hands soft and smells amazing. I have a lot of the Pampas Sunrise things and they are all great. I'd love it if they made a bigger tube of hand cream. I find it affordable and definitely would buy it again. I absolutely love the pampas sunrise scent.
Karla Z.
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
If you are a person who does not care at all about hand creams, this will bore you. I love hand creams, i don't know why, but if you are like me and have a little extra cash, I would buy this. It is super thin, creamy, and a wonderful scent. It always leaves my hands super soft.
Myra H.
Myra H.
I really enjoy this hand cream. the scent is wonderful, and it is moisturizing without making my hands feel greasy. I keep a container at work for after I wash my hands because the water here is hard and the soap in the bathrooms only helps to suck more moisture from your skin. this makes my hands look alive again.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Stuarts Draft, VA
This is a good hand cream. I wouldn't go as far as to say it the best but it's very good. Not Grease and the smell is okay, it has a clean smell.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a decent hand cream but nothing life-changing. It mositurizes effectively and doesn't leave hands greasy. There is a pleasant smell as well.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
I got this in my ipsy bag, it works good, CUTE packaging but I hate the smell!
Rose L.
Rose L.
My skin loved this hand cream. It was not greasy and absorbed quickly while noticably softening my hands. This pampas sunrise sunrise scent is not over powering. This is didn't make my sensitive skin react. I'm keeping this on my vanity.
Faride H.
Faride H.
Super thick cream , extra moisturizing AYRES Pampas Sunrise Hand Cream 1.4 oz (40 ml) . I keep it in my purse at all times to keep my hands soft all day