Ayr Saline Nasal Mist

by AYR

Moisturizes & Soothes Dry, Stuffy Noses. Saline Nasal Mist Non-Medicated Contains: An isotonic solution of sodium chloride 0.65% in deionized water, buffered with potassium phosphate / sodium hydroxide to prevent nasal irritation, and the antibacterial and antifungal preservatives disodium EDTA and benzalkonium chloride. Ayr helps you breathe better.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ayr Saline Nasal Mist!
Brianna P.
Herkimer, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ayr Saline Nasal Mist uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is a lifesaver for me this time of year. The saline mist really helps me once the heat gets turned on and dries out my nose. It really helps soothe my nose and rehydrate it. I live by this product and use it all fall/winter long!
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Ayr Saline Nasal Mist uploaded by Jacky C.
I have been using this product almost daily since it’s that time of year that I like to sleep with my windows open. It really helps flush out allergens and even moisten my nasal passages when they feel dry. It is straight saline, no medication so it’s safe to use as often as needed. I definitely notice a huge difference as soon as I use it. And it is reasonably priced! I have already bought it a few times and plan on buying again as soon as I run out.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,230 reviews
Ayr Saline Nasal Mist uploaded by Niobys L.
Ayr Saline Nasal Mist uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great saline nasal mist that helps a lot and and is alcohol free don’t burn your nose and feels great
Stephanie S.
I have a huge aversion to all things nose. Boogers, people blowing their noses, long bouts of sneezes, snot, sniffles. Etc. So it's no surprise that it took me years to listen to the hubby when I had severely dry nose (like so dry it's bloody) and try this stuff. I was 100% aware hay it's just saline (salt water) and shouldn't hurt at all....I just got the creeps thinking about spraying stuff into my nose. I was wrong. This stuff offers instant relief, and keeps you moisturized for a good period of time. I still get the willies when I use it, but that's my own strangeness.
Yahaira A.
Boqueron, PR
Ayr Saline Nasal Mist uploaded by Yahaira A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Helps moisturize dry nasal passages. Easy to apply. Not pricey at all ... affordable yes ! Alcohol free , gluten free , non medicated and Drs recommended . Compared to other products yes , but does the job and is very affordable $.... I'm a very satisfied costumer!
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this for yeats now. It has helped so much. My nose does not get stuff up anymore. It's safe for me. Has no chemicals. Last a long time.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I use to hate anything going up my nose, but after being sick with varying viruses for a few months, a family friend recommended this to me. I began using it and haven't so much as caught a cold while I've been using it. I use it right before bed and do a couple spritzes up each nostril. This stuff helps keep your nasal cavities moistened and clears out any bad bugs before they can take hold.
Jessica D.
Cameron, Mo
Great for dry sinuses and stuffy noses. Inexpensive and it works!! Can be found an most drug stores is pharmacies. Active ingredient is saline so no worries about using to much really. One of the things I always have on hand.
Alicia M.
Bowling Green, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This nasal spray really does the trick. With someone who suffers with allergies and get constant stuffy noses, this is the way to go! It quickly relieves stuffy noses so you can breathe better!
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this all winter and for allergy seasons. It works great! Nobody in my house has ever had a reaction or anything. We use them all the time and they're awesome. I would recommend!

Looking for your answer?