BY AYR #63 in Allergy & Sinus

Moisturizes & Soothes Dry, Stuffy Noses. Saline Nasal Mist Non-Medicated Contains: An isotonic solution of sodium chloride 0.65% in deionized water, buffered with potassium phosphate / sodium hydroxide to prevent nasal irritation, and the antibacterial and antifungal preservatives disodium EDTA and benzalkonium chloride. Ayr helps you breathe better. see more...

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I have a huge aversion to all things nose. Boogers, people blowing their noses, long bouts of sneezes, snot, sniffles. Etc.

So it's no surprise that it took me years to listen to the hubby when I had severely dry nose (like so dry it's bloody) and try this stuff. I was 100% aware hay it's just saline (salt water) and shouldn't hurt at all....I just got the creeps thinking about spraying stuff into my nose.

I was wrong. This stuff offers instant relief, and keeps you moisturized for a good period of time. I still get the willies when I use it, but that's my own strangeness.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
I worked at a pharmacy and this is top recommended by the pharmacist during allergy season when your nose dries up. A dry nose risks nose bleeds ,illness and headaches. Best used if you spray into your nose while looking down at your shoes. If you tilt your head the formula will go down your throat and tasted un pleasant
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Cameron, Mo
Great for dry sinuses and stuffy noses. Inexpensive and it works!! Can be found an most drug stores is pharmacies. Active ingredient is saline so no worries about using to much really. One of the things I always have on hand.
Christine P.
Christine P.
I'm an addict. Seriously love this stuff. Affordable and works well as long as the nasal passages aren't already clogged completely. If they are, I recommend the NeilMed nose saline shooter thing and then this as follow up.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This nasal spray really does the trick. With someone who suffers with allergies and get constant stuffy noses, this is the way to go! It quickly relieves stuffy noses so you can breathe better!
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
I use this all winter and for allergy seasons. It works great! Nobody in my house has ever had a reaction or anything. We use them all the time and they're awesome. I would recommend!
Temis P.
Temis P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Excelente para cuando no puedes respirar ya sea because you have alergias or the flu. I works really well allowing you to breath easily.
Karen H.
Karen H.
This is the best for stuffy noses and allergy session in our house. I buy several every fall and spring
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff works wonders i love it when my nose is super dry and is very relieving of nasal discomfort
Elona A.
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this nasal must . It works in seconds . This is the best to buy during allergy season