Ayr Saline Nasal Gel with Soothing Aloe uploaded by MK R.Ayr Saline Nasal Gel with Soothing Aloe uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY AYR

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.  Ayr... Helps You Breathe Better™ Moisturizes & Soothes Dry, Stuffy & Sore, Tender Noses.  Doctor Recommended Non-Medicated Non-Greasy Long Lasting Questions? Call 800-324-1880 or Visit bfascher.com   see more...

• What are some good products for sick days? Mine is Ayr Sa...1 Answers
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by this stuff when I am getting over a bad cold, going into the winter seasons, or just having an overly dry nose day. This helps keep my nose hydrated and moisturized & highly cuts down the amount of nose bleeds that I have during the winter.
Danielle R.
Bloomington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this gel everyday since after I had surgery on my septum it works absolute wonders. Before i used the spray but when I came across the  gel it was completely different. I love this product so much!
MK R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Last year I had a really hard time with my allergies and my nose got so dry and sore on the inside that I couldn’t deal with it anymore. So my pharmacist suggested trying this and after about 4 Days I started noticing it was getting better. The only thing that bothered me was it would burn for like 3 seconds after applying it, but after that it doesn’t bother me. It’s odorless and isn’t sticky or messy. I highly suggest trying this!
Remy Z.
New York
About a year ago, I got a cosmetic rhinoplasty and during the healing process this product was a godsend!! It was $4 at Target and helped keep my nose clear and hydrated. Even a year later I find myself using a bit on a q-tip to help keep the inside of my nose moist (ew that word) which allows for smoother breathing. This is a bomb product and I love that it has soothing aloe in it ✨
Ashley B.
Swansea, MA
I got bloody noses a lot in high school, and even sometimes now if the air is dry, mostly in the winter. This is a great lubricant for my nose to keep the area moist and safe from cracking. So much better than a saline spray.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I swear by this, my doctor gave me samples at first and I'm not very comfortable with something being put up my nose, but I was desperate and tired of sinus infections, nose bleeds and a dry sinus passage. It started working for me that night, I sucked it up and rubbed it around. It didn't drip or get messy it's very light and clear not as heavy as vapor rub by vicks. It feels like something is going to in the back of your nose but it won't just keep rubbing around it should be fine.
Laura J.
It's fall and one day you wake up with a sore throat and chapped nose from over using Kleenex's. You want something to soothe your nose, but also moisten air ways because there's dried mucus that's built up over-night. Ayr is a MUST HAVE for me for fall, it soothes a chapped nose and also makes it easier to Breathe. I love the gel with aloe for more effective results. I never new there was such a product until last year and I caught myself using Ayr more than just fall and winter season. I leave my fan on all year so Ayr helps for those sore throat days and when my nose gets raw from tissues. I recommend this to children and parents it's over the counter and it's a Saline gel with Aloe to soothe and heal. Very cheap too for a small pack it's $5 for 0.5oz which has lasted me two years now. $10 for a three pack! And pairs perfectly with Thera flu Theraflu Cold & Sore Throat-Lemon-6 ct !
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Thank goodness I checked here before buying! I usually get nosebleeds when the weather turns cold, but with the up and down temps this year before we got smacked with a huge chill, they were worse than usual. I apply this gel to the bottom of my inner nostrils before I leave the house/get in the car, and NO NOSEBLEEDS! Better still, I no longer get that horrible cold, achy feeling inside my nose. This stuff is magical, soothing, and has a nice scent. Definite winter lifesaver
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is a must if you suffer from dry nose, sinus infections or colds. I love that I can use it on the inside of my nose for when it is really dry and uncomfortable. The texture is light and you don't even feel it after it has been applied. A life saver.
Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I would have never even known this existed if my doctor hadn't recommended it for crusting and irritation I get throughout the year. I use simply saline, but this has been incredible at protecting my nose. It stays in place and doesn't feel gross unlike the generic versions I've tried when they've been out of stock. If you have nasal or sinus problems, you need to try this!
Laura J.
What are some good products for sick days? Mine is Ayr Saline Nasal Gel with Soothing Aloe and I just discovered it last year!

Walmart