Ayr Baby's Saline Nose Spray uploaded by Gina P.

BY AYR #71 in Allergy & Sinus

Moisturizes and Soothes Sore Chapped Noses For Infants And Children "Baby Friendly" Non-Medicated Alcohol Free Safe and Gentle Pediatrician-Recommended Thimerosal Free Baby Ayr® Nose Spray/Drops  loosens and thins mucus secretions to aid aspiration and removal of mucus from nose and sinuses.  No irritating or stinging baby s delicate nasal membranes. Baby Ayr® Nose Spray/Drops restores vital moisture and provides soothing relief for clogged nasal passages due to colds, allergies, sinusitis, or minor nose bleeds.  If area around nose is sore or tender, use Ayr® Saline Nasal Gel. Baby Ayr® Nose Spray/Drops is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed. Ingredients: Contains: Sodium Chloride 0.65% with Monobasic Potassium Phosphate/Sodium Hydroxide buffer to prevent nasal irritation.  Also contains the preservatives Dis see more...

Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
Got a sample of this from my pediatrician. It is amazing. Most the time I put it in my son's nose and it loosens it up enough that any big booger clots shoot out of his nose when he sneezes. Couple with an oral nasal aspirator and you can get your baby cleared up in no time. Keep in mind with aspirators that over use can actually cause an over creation of mucus.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Union, NJ
This product is good, I used on my baby a few time and work good. Plus she had some on her eyes and nothing happened.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Really helps unclog stuffy little noses. When they are little there isn't much you can do when they are stopped up and you feel helpless. This also helps keep their nose moist.
Haley E.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
When my son was about 2 months old during winter these saline drop saved my son as soon as I used them it was instant relief
Rossi C.
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This is one of those things that you must need to have home specially if you have children. it is totally safety
Katie B.
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
This product is an ok one but I didn't use it as much as I thought i would
Anna G.
Anna G.
Gold Hill, OR
This item works great i used it on my sons and it was fantastic!
Elissa N.
Elissa N.
Its a relly good product I like the smell I use this all the time for my baby
Staci R.
Staci R.
Baby Ayr is great. Use this on little ones who can't blow their noses. Little in the nostril to loosen the gunk and suction with aspirator. Works GREAT!
betty M.
betty M.
Inez, KY
I used this all the time when my babies noses were stopped up in loosens all the gunk so you can suck their noses out. this works amazing