Ayesha Curry 12.5" Skillet

BY AYESHA CURRY #36 in Pans

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Ayesha Curry 12.5" Skillet see more...

Ayesha Curry 12.5" Skillet
Review (1)
naf C.
This is the very first time that I tried something from Ayesha Curry's collection. I am seriously amazed at how good it works. I fried eggs in it and made stir fried veggies. Both of them came out really done and not even one small piece of anything was stuck on the pan. The first time I fried the eggs, I actually forgot to use butter or oil to grease the pan. Even then it didn't stick to the skillet! I am so excited to continue using this skillet. It isn't very expensive either for the work it does. I honestly recommend it to everyone. I've heard a lot about Ayesha Curry's kitchenware but now I trust it too! I like the color of it as well. It's weight is decent too, not too heavy and not too light either. Omg I'm so in love with this skillet. It's big enough to make about 3-4 eggs at a time. It's also very easy to mix your veggies while cooking into this skillet. My husband loves it too. The eggs seem like they're stuck to the bottom but they're not, I just lifted them up quickly to see if they're stuck and they broke off from the side.