Ayane Smart Projector Phone with Built in 42" Projector

BY AYANE

Ayane Smart Projector Phone with Built in 42" Projector. General GSM band 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA band 850/900/1800/2100 MHz dual sim dual standby YES Body Dimensions 125.5X65X13mm Color Black / Grey Processing Capabilities and Memory RAM 1GB ROM 4GB Expandable Memory upto 32GB Processor Dual Core 1.2 GHz Chipset MTK 6589 Display Screen Size 4.0 inches scren resolution screen resolution 800*480 WVGA TP function Multi-touch Camera Back Camera 5.0 MP Front Camera 0.3 MP Connectivity Bluetooth support BT2.1 EDGE Support HSPA support, uplink 5.76Mbps; downlink 7.2Mbps Wifi WiFi 802.11 b/g/n WiFi Hotspot Support Operating System Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Torch Light Support 3.5mm Jack Support Video Play (fps) 30fps Features FM Radio Support FM Loudspeaker Support FM Recording Support GPS Support A-GPS Battery Battery (mAh) 2000mAh see more...

Ayane Smart Projector Phone with Built in 42" Projector
Rayan ر.
Agadir

Hay: My Name is Hassania I'm froom morocoo (Agadir)I have 333 followers on my account and more than 100 followers on Facebook and Snape Chat too. Every day the number of followers increases, I can boost your product to more, I love this product very much. And your company also want to frequently review this product at your expense in my sites, and I can help you to promote your products by means of a rephysemeth in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the internet, while helping the company to promote products and the company's continuity in production E-mail: hassaniya_rayan@live.com.
Mauricio S.