BY AYALA

AYALA 12x 16 OZ CLOVE CRDMN CI HERBAL WATER Clove buds have a distinctive concentrated aroma which is sweet and penetrating.: (Note: This product description is informational only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use. For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use.) see more...

Andrea F.
Foodie Expert
Water is healthy and good for you. I'm big on trying new waters and new flavors because water is essential for every human ! It's important to stay healthy and hydrated. Great product. I would try it!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Need try these how much do thy cost? And where do I buy them. Little plainly packaged. Not eye catching. Looks high priced.
Aranza C.
Foodie Expert
this product is really delicious plus it give you energy, i love especially for the children of the house.
Lovely P.
Foodie Expert
Herbal water that you could trust! The lemon grass is my favorite! This is great water
Alicia B.
Foodie Expert
I love herbal water. I use it whenever i dont want to drink normal water for a day
dawn m.
Foodie Expert
Herbal water so I never tried this but I can say that water is good for you an especially herbal water so I'm giving this 5 stars cause I promote wellness an good health to all, an drinking water is the best thing for you!!
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I absolutely love this! Picked up the mint/lemongrass/vanilla bean and cinnamon/clove ones and they taste so good! Essential oils are a great way to take care of yourself naturally and these waters help you with that!
Rosita V.
Santiago
Me encanta! Es fantástico la verdad tenia unas expectativas mas bajas pero resulto ser lo contrario. Lo recomiendo!
V E.
Wow, great idea herbal waters. Where can you buy this?
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Where can you find this product? I have only seen the herbal teas but not the waters.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
Where can i fins this?? I have never seen it it any store!?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
What is this?
dawn m.
Foodie Expert
What actually is herbal water by chance lol?