AXIOLOGY Natural Lipstick uploaded by Michelle G.
15 colors available

BY AXIOLOGY

A lipstick with a vibrant pigment payoff and a semi-gloss finish to keep lips replenished. With a rich, creamy luster that conditions your lips, Axiology's Natural Lipsticks are known for their deeply healing properties and spectrum of colors. The fusion of ultra-hydrating ingredients like organic avocado oil and organic coconut oil soften the deepest layers of your lips. Unparalleled in purity, these exquisite shades are crafted with just 10 ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "I wanted a remarkably gorgeous lip line that completely redefines luxury cosmetics that's why the beauty of our line is only matched by the ethical standards that have crafted it. Axiology is for the eco-conscious and modern trendsetter: the mavens who'll settle for nothing less than sky-high-quality, uncompromising integrity, and lips that pop with sublime color." Ericka Rodriguez, Axiology Beauty Founder and CEO This product is organic, vegan, and cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Review for: The Goodness
What I love about Axiology is how beauty conscious they are! These lipsticks are vegan, natural, sustainable, non-toxic and organic!! Another plus: the shade The Goodness is my perfect pale nudey-pink!!! The packaging (box it comes in) helps reduce trash reduction on Bali *and* the packaging of the lipstick tube itself is also lovely! Thank you Sephora for gifting me this product to review, as well as introducing me to new products that are safe for my skin that I love!!
Tetyana T.
Tetyana T.
Review for: Noble, Philosophy
Definitely very "green" organic lipsticks! My lips approved it. Formula is very creamy and moisurazing. It lasts a long time. Both lipsticks I got were true to color and very pretty. Philosophy was a little too sheer and needed several applications to be more opaque, but Noble was very pigmented. Overall I was happy with the purchase, good cause, great company and great benefits for your lips)))
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Review for: The Goodness
So to be honest, these lipsticks are definitely on the more expensive side of the spectrum. However, talk about a creamy lipstick! The color range is beautiful, and the nude I tried had enough color payoff in just one swipe over my lips. I've never tried anything else from this brand but these make me want to!
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Noble
This lipstick is the best it lasts long and when im drinking from a cup it doesnt even go away it just stays on my lip every time the color looks so natural on my lips it haves very nice packaging its not heavy and easy to apply and i will definitely buy this product again i highly recommend it.
Sahara L.
Sahara L.
Quincy
Review for: Identity
One thing I like about it is that this lipstick is very creamy so you can do one swipe if you like sheer lipstick or you can just keep building up the color. I love the container on the bottom of the lipstick you can press it and the bottom pops out and it's very innovative! I do suggest this lipstick to your friends or something you would just wear!
Julianna J.
Julianna J.
Glendora
Review for: Fundamental
Honestly I love all these lipsticks but this I love all of them has to be my favorite one! It is so easy to put on and also easy to use I would recommend it to anyone! It's very long-lasting and I would have to reapply it at least once a day! Try it out!
althea c.
althea c.
Review for: The Goodness
Loved this new lipstick! Has a great pallet en colors and the packaging is so modern and nice!! Great new experience! Loved it gives a great color and perfect for any ocasion!! It has a very smooth texture .Highly recommended
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Review for: Philosophy
I have never tried this brand or product before. The color is amazing and long lasting. Great packaging however pricey. I liked this product and look forward to buying my next color! I highly recommend this product.
Hannah Grace J.
Hannah Grace J.
Salyersville , KY
Review for: Philosophy
My newest and most favorite lipstick!! I just got this one ( as a gift) first time using this brand and I love the packaging and the way it goes on and the color choices are AMAZING!! I think I see more purchases from this brand in the future!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Desire
Gorgeous shade higher price but worth it.it glides on and stays on a decent amount of time.i throw it in my purse and keep it with me. A must have id your into lipstick like i am.
carlissa b.
carlissa b.
How do you get a box ?
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the color look as good when applied?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never heard of this brand. Is it new? Is this an all natural lipstick? For $30 I am beyond curious! Thank you for your reply!
alejandra m.