BY UNILEVER

Introducing the first ever dry spray antiperspirant line from Axe® — an entirely new way from Axe® to stay dry. Applied to the underarms, this revolutionary new product was specially designed to go on instantly dry with no visible residue, keeping you fresh and protected from sweat for 48 hours. Featuring a cool rush of grapefruit, lavender, cedarwood and praline notes, the Axe® White Label™ Night dry spray will keep you immaculately fresh so you feel your finest.

• Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel
  • Provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection
  • Designed to help guys feel confidently fresh, providing a high voltage blend of premium fragrance notes

Daphne W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is another great scent from Axe!! Another one of my husbands favorites and I like it too. Between this and their deodorant you will be smelling fresh and clean all day.
Amber M.
Covington, GA
I really like this smell. I bought this for my husband. He usually buys oldspice, but I wanted to get something different. It lasts awhile though. I bought him the set.
Irma F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smells really nice and is strong but I still feel myself sweating throughout the day when I use it. I like the look of it but it doesn't do a very good job of keeping you from sweating.
Lizz S.
y'all if you haven't tried this yet you are definitely missing out. i received this in one of those gift packs with shampoo and other products, thought this was their usual body spray but it's deodorant! not only that, but some of the best stuff i've used. the scent isn't too masculine, it literally sprays on dry and doesn't take 2-3 seconds to dry. you don't need a ton and it works!! i usually use it for working out and i stay significantly drier using this product versus something else. highly recommend for women and men alike.
Ashley H.
My husband had this to say about this product.I love the smell of this product however it doesn't work as advertised. It does not help keep me dry, it says it works for 48 hours but after about 6-12 hours depending on my level of activity it wears off as if I wore nothing. The packaging is decent , personally not a fan of the white packaging although I do like the matte finish, the design of the can is solid. I like the fact that it has a twist top so that there is no accidental spraying. After all positive is said about the can the product is what should ultimately matter and again, just didn't work for me in the way I would have expected it to.
Angie S.
Fishers, IN
My husband was very skeptical to try a spray deodorant - he's always been a roll-on guy. Lately we've noticed that several of his nice shirts have stains on the sides. We couldn't figure out what they were from, until one day I noticed his put a shirt on right after he put on deodorant ... mystery solved. The deodorant was rubbing off on the sides of his shirt and eventually causing bleach-like stains. Yikes! After receiving this sample from Influenster, I convinced him to try it for a week. We're both super pleased. He feels dry all day, and because the spray dries immediately, he's not having issues with his shirts anymore. Me? I love the way it smells. Goodbye old roll-on, hello Axe Dry Spray!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When my 13- year old baseball player, looks at me and said, "Sweet" you know he was impressed. He loves AXE products and to know that the AXE White Label Night Dry Spray is an antiperspirant that was a homerun! We love how it dries almost immediately, it does not leave any white marks on skin or clothes, and it keeps smells away for a long time. My son mentioned that the fact that the product is white, which is different from other AXE products, was "COOL". I received these product free for testing purposes and I became a fan. I purchase my son's at Walmart or Walgreens and i find it affordable and available.
Jenny D.
Calhan, CO
Review from my husband - "Smells good and keeps me dry through a long day of lots of movement. You'll definitely want to keep this is a warm place, as spraying a cold mist on your underarms is a pretty nasty shock first thing in the morning. Not something you keep in your gym bag in the car. My wife likes the smell so that's always an added bonus for me to not hear some comment about how I smell like a grampa. I still have to use my regular Axe deodorant, but I just spray this on before I leave the house and I'm good to go until the next shower." I received this item complimentary for testing purposes.
Jason F.
Clearwater, FL
This has a nice smell, but i found myself sweating even though this is an antiperspirant. I have has this problem with other spray antiperspirants. I follow the directions, so i guess the problem might just me me. The smell also lingers in the room where is was sprayed which isn't great either.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Les causa irritacion su spray?
Cristian F.
Are the sprays as good as the other kinds?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
how many fragrances are there..?
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Es bueno? Has a big protection? smell?
Nick D.
Michigan City, IN
How many of users like this product