AXE White Label Style Refresher, Night

Introducing Axe Style Refresher, an on-the-go oil eliminating cleanser with a burst of cool freshness that helps you look neat and sharp anywhere, anytime. Just pump 1-2 times into hands, spread evenly through hair, towel dry, and style as usual to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AXE White Label Style Refresher, Night!
I buy my husband this and he loves this product, its inexpensive and we usually can find it anywhere. The only thing i myself do not like is the smell, it is very over powering (but it could be just me from my migraines), however I can admit the smell actually stays for awhile whereas other products seem to disappear within the hour.
Doylestown, PA
This stuff is GREAT! Both me and my boyfriend love the smell but that isn't what makes it so wonderful. It actually WORKS! On those nights when he doesn't feel like taking a full shower, we rub this into his hair and it leaves his entire head smelling fresh, clean, and manly. I can't say enough good things and I'm not always a big fan of AXE-I often find the scents to be too overpowering and/or musky. But this is a must have!
Round / Light Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Hilliard, OH
Love this new product!!! The island one is my favorite, smells like coconut/Pina colada. It's not cold when applied, and leaves no residue. Protects all day during work. Packed he is pretty cool too.
Dark Brown / Dandruff / Straight, Thick
Adrian, MI
This product works so well for my husband. He uses it on days when he knows he will be rushed the next morning. Also it smells so good!
Light Brown / Dandruff, Frizz / Curly, Thick
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Dark Brown / Brittleness / Straight, Thick
Love the smel of all axe body sprays. They have a light and airy scent that isn't over powering and lasts most of the day
Oval / Brunette / Brittleness, Frizz, Hair Loss / Normal, Wavy
Coeburn, VA
The axe refresher for men smells sooo good, my husband loves it and I sure love the price!! Recommend it to everyone!!
Oval / Grey / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Oily, Wavy, Curly
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair
Heart / Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Straight
Harrah, OK
My brother where's this and I think it smells pretty good he really seems to like it.
Light BlondeStraight, Thick
Buckeye, AZ
This shampoo is so cool smells good feels good and it's a good amount of shampoo
Dark Brown / Hair Loss / Wavy, Fine