BY AXE

Axe White Label Night Body Wash combines a cool rush of grapefruit, lavender, cedarwood and praline notes for an immaculate clean and the freshest start to your day.

Fill your palm and work into a foamy lather. Rinse thoroughly and finish with your favorite Axe fragrance.

• Is this truly for girls? Does it cater to the sensitive s...3 Answers
  • Anyone try the sample from the box box recently? Anyone g...2 Answers
  • I would like to know: How much does it cost? 2 Answers
AXE White Label Night Body Wash
  • "This is a great soap for men. My husband has sensitive skin and it works well for him. It also smells wonderful! " in 8 reviews
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
My husband also uses this axe No body wash honestly I love it because he lives in smelling so good it’s very effective I’m not disappointed it’s very affordable to him you can find it anywhere and honestly to the men that are looking for a body wash by or the woman that are trying to figure out which body washed my husband you won’t be disappointed
Sage H.
Rutland, VT
This is my personal body wash of choice. I love how silky this product is. It washes the skin but leaves it soft as well. It has a masculine yet soft, heavenly tone to it. I recommend it to a lot of people mostly for people looking for a body wash that not only meshes with your natural scent really well but actually leaves a scent on your skin after your dried off which i have almost never come by with most womans body washes.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
My husband is a huge fan of all the axe products. The price is very reasonable and they seem to last quite a long time. I also enjoy them because it makes him smell yummy
Valentina P.
Minneapolis
My husband used to use this body wash and it smells SOOOOO GOOOOOD. It has a very sexy man smell to it, and it it works very well. I do think they have very much artificial color added to the wash, which I personally don’t think it’s healthy.
Katelyn G.
this is my favorite body wash ever. it’s purple and then when you later it. it turns white and foamy. it also smells so good. the price is good so it doesn’t really bother me too much
Katie G.
Gresham, OR
Smells really good and I would buy more for sure. It just reminds me of a sent that would be geared more towards males however a very fresh and clean smell. I would recommend this product and plan on purchasing again.
Brittney H.
If you haven’t used this yet you need to ! Smells awesome and the small lasts , highly recommend axe for both men and women ! They do have a women’s brand as well !
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
SCENT: Both my boyfriend & I thought it had notes of wood & floral scents. Very clean smelling, with a bit of musk. However, it's scent that is very unisex in my opinion. My boyfriend disliked the overall scent, while I enjoyed it very much.
FORMULA: Purple liquid, white lather. Rich, silky lather, only a little is needed. Very moisturizing, left my skin soft all night.
FINAL THOUGHTS: Before using it I read the reviews on Influenster & the AXE website, and I read that some people had experienced chemical burns from this body wash, so I was a bit concerned at first. My boyfriend & I didn't experience this, however, because some have, I would try it on a small area first!
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
I don't have a boyfriend to have test this for me, so I tried it out for myself. I already figured I would hate it because I remember the guys in high school dousing themselves in Axe and the strong scent nearly killed me. I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised but nope. It is WAY too strong. I have asthma and after I finished using it, my chest did feel a little bit tight. Nothing serious at all, but still something to be mindful of. I did appreciate the tingle and slight burst of citrus. Now that I have been out of the shower for a few minutes, the lingering scent is rather pleasant. I won't be using it, but I might suggest it to a future boyfriend. Oh, and it is the most lovely shade of purple! It turns clear, so there is no need to worry about any staining.
Katelynn H.
Hansville, WA
Boyfriend seems happy with any axe body wash, but he really enjoyed the scent of this one! He’s had it before, but I got one as a sample and he was pretty excited about it.
Jessie T.
I was wondering if us (female) could us this product? Love the smell
Martha V.
Is this truly for girls? Does it cater to the sensitive skin or does it leave it feeling dry and flaky?
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Anyone try the sample from the box box recently? Anyone get a rash?
Vero A.
Howard beach, NY
I would like to know: How much does it cost?

Kohl's