AXE White Label Night 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Designed to Help Guys Get Impeccably Clean, Ready-to-Style Hair Promotes Ready-to-Style Hair 2 Features Invigorating Feeling 3 Fragrance of Grapefruit Get impeccably clean and ready-to-style hair with new Night 2-in-1 shampoo conditioner. Featuring an invigorating cool feeling and fragrance notes of grapefruit, lavender, cedarwood and praline; the Axe White Label Night shampoo conditioner will prepare your hair for a neat sharp look so you feel your finest.

Stacey M.
Overall this product isn't too bad. I figured it was just another slightly different version from the other several AXE products they seem to put out all at the same time, but it's actually got a pleasant smell and leaves my husband's hair soft and smelling nice. He has a dandruff problem so usually his go to is a product that contains Zinc, but this controls his flakes and does just as well as a dandruff shampoo, plus the conditioner additive is a nice plus.
Tammy A.
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell of it. Smells like a good cologne but isn't too overpowering and doesn't make it seem odd that a woman's hair smells manly if that makes sense. But I love how it makes my hair feel! So soft!!! A little bit goes a long way...it lathers very well. I have fairly oily hair and can't use regular conditioner anymore but this is perfect. Doesn't leave me greasy!
Taylor B.
I love the night scent in the Axe white label products. I've used this combo shampoo/conditioner when on the run (staying at a friends house, or going to the gym) and I also enjoy the body spray deodorant as well as the deodorant stick in this scent.
sasha s.
These are a decent price and they have many varieties and sizes. my boyfriend has been using the same brand and just switching up the sent for years now. you can really smell this product afterwards as well which is nice.
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
Like the fact that I can purchase one product that cleans and conditions. This product is certainly marketed to a younger high school/college age group. The scents are very strong and may be a turn off when combined with other colognes/scented hygiene products.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
This smells so good and it lasts all day. My husband washes with it before work and I can still smell it when he gets home. It lathers really nicely and a little goes a long way.
sweta k.
My guy uses Axe products quite a bit--those and another popular brand that sports the "big scents." I find some of the Axe scents to be a bit overpowering, but this Axe "Night" has a more subtle one.
Kenny L.
Indianapolis, IN
Good Stuff. Great scent. Doesn't leave hair to oily and package is clean in design. Looks less like other axe packaging where you feel you should have quit using it after age 15.
Kim C.
My son's favorite Axe product. He really likes the scent of this one . Very hard to find in our area. Norma overbearing scent like some are.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI
My dad uses this all the time and his hair is nice and soft and it's so quick and easy old love to review this product I may YouTube