Axe White Label AXE White Label Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Forest, 3.8 oz uploaded by Samantha W.Axe White Label AXE White Label Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Forest, 3.8 oz uploaded by Carly L.Axe White Label AXE White Label Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Forest, 3.8 oz uploaded by Alexander G.

BY AXE WHITE LABEL

Confidently Fresh for up to 48 Hours Forest Scent Antiperspirant 2 Helps Keep You Immaculately Fresh 3 No Visible Residue Introducing the first ever dry spray antiperspirant line from AXE an entirely new way from AXE to help stay dry. Applied to the underarms, this revolutionary new product was specially designed to go on instantly dry with no residue, helping to keep you fresh and protected from sweat for 48 hours. Concocted with a high voltage blend of pear, starfruit, driftwood and moss notes, the AXE White Label Forest dry spray antiperspirant will help keep you immaculately fresh so you feel your finest. see more...

Sylviah S.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. My boyfriend uses it and it's pretty amazing. = 1 star

However, I'm ranking 0 star because it has #aluminum which is known to cause #breastcancer. And yes men can get breast cancer as well. In recent studies underarm antiperspirants have been linked to cancer overgrowth in the underarm area due to frequent use & that area is closest to the lymph nodes exposed.
I try to warn him about the dangers but he's too stuck in modern living to listen to a little ol' hippie like me.
🙄 *hard core rolling eyes*

If they reformulated this product I would be happy to stand by it. But seeing that it goes against my (preferred) ways of living = 🚫

At the end of the day you can't force someone to care about what they put in or on their bodies. Hopefully writing this review will make some of you think.
#Natural Products with natural ingredients are best. Of course that's personal opinion but a little research goes a long way.
Stay alert people.
Alexander G.
San Antonio, TX
Just like others I hate that feeling I get when I use a deodorant stick or gel. So, although hesitant, I tried Axe's Forest Dry Spray and ended up loving it! Best Axe smell I've ever had and actually helps against B.O. and sweating unlike other dry sprays (plus my wife loves the smell too).
Teia H.
Oakdale, LA
Hate this deodorant! I hate how strong it is. It is probably the worst in the axe line. Very effective sometimes! Might keep dry all day or not even 2 hours guess it depends if even player of coating is sprayed but the smell is like a pine tree exploded and literally clogs up sinuses. WAY TOO STRONG.
Kayla R.
FORT PIERCE, FL
Smells amazing on my hubby and he loves it too. I wasn't sure a dry spray would really work for him because he's a real sweater. Especially in this Florida heat but it stood up to the job.
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My teenage son uses this dry spray. it smells nice, not overpowering. the dry spray is great it doesn't leave marks or spots of deodorant on your clothing.
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go-to product for working out I love the fact that it stays on for 48 hours sprays on easily and has a fantastic smell and I stay dry
Emily H.
Schenectady, NY
Smells amazing. I keep it in my gym bag for after ice skating. Not overpowering, keeps my underarms dry. Love it!!!
Mayra  O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses this and it smells good. I swear it always smells like he is using cologne or something.
Desiree K.
Shamokin, PA
It smells great my fiance uses this everyday we have no complaints it lasts all day
Carly L.
My boyfriend (whom let me say, refused to wear axe products because he prefered another brand) tried this and it's all he uses now! I like the smell and he says it lasts all day. Well worth the money :)

Kohl's