Axe White Label AXE White Label Body Wash, Island, 16 fl oz uploaded by Stormy D.Axe White Label AXE White Label Body Wash, Island, 16 fl oz uploaded by Janina B.Axe White Label AXE White Label Body Wash, Island, 16 fl oz uploaded by chaelhi R.

BY AXE WHITE LABEL

The Freshest Start Axe White Label An Invigorating Fragrance 2 Designed to Help Get Guys Impeccably Clean from Head-to-Toe Introducing Axe White Label Island 2-in-1 hair and body wash, designed for an immaculate clean to help give you the freshest start to your day. Experience a surge of crushed citrus, fig, and coconut notes. The Axe White Label Island body wash will help get you clean and fresh so you feel your finest. see more...

• I want to get this for My boyfriend , but before I purchase AXE W...2 Answers
  • Is this for men or women?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jillian A.
Rochester, MN
This smells sooo good! I love the scent and suds up nicely. Works well for me as I have oily skin. Doesn't seem to cause any problems with my skin. The bottle is easy to grip for use. I bought it at Walmart and I will keep buying it.
Stormy D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently bought this for me and my husband to try. I love the tropical scent and when I chose it I could smell a hint of coconut which is one of my favorite scents. I was able to get this on sale with a coupon at our local grocery store. I do like a lot of the Axe body washes but we had never tried any of the new white label products, definitely not disappointed.
Chaneya B.
This is my favorite body wash for the #summer. This body wash smells very tropical and fruity. I was always familiar with axe products being for men, but not this one! The entire family can use this body wash! I would recommend this product to anyone likes fresh, fruity, and tropical scents. I definitely repurchase this item! : )
Rachel G.
Rawson, OH
I absolutely love Axe body wash! I purchased it for my boyfriend and he loves the smell! Axe not only makes you smell great, but it's a long lasting sent. He uses it every day! The best thing about it is it's inexpensive. I will defined be buying again!
Christian g.
knox, pa
I enjoy the scent of this deodorant. It smells very fresh and isn't sickening smelling like some of the other men's produce on the market. Smells good on my man.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
Just bought this body wash because my husband bought the spray and the deodorant. The smell is very fresh and although it isn't very strong it still smells great for a man.
Amy L.
Husband just got this. It is very strong scented. he loves it. I on the other hand don't care for the strong scent. If it wasn't so strong I would like it better I think
Thomas A.
Smells amazing, it's almost a spicy smell and it really attracts others. The bottle fits perfectly in my shower caddy and it goes well with shampoo.
Ashley P.
Boyfriend just bought this and loves the scent! It leaves a sexy, summery scent that freshens up our whole apartment! Great, clean feel!
Sarah H.
Jonesboro, AR
My husband loves this stuff. I do too because it smells amazing!! It last a long time and he says it makes him feel fresh and clean.
Tara D.
Is this for men or women?
Gwendolyn B.
Prince George, VA
I want to get this for My boyfriend , but before I purchase AXE White Label Body Wash, Island. Does it smell good & is it worth purchasing?